[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
can't view page 2 of comments on images - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

can't view page 2 of comments on images

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

can't view page 2 of comments on images

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Firefox 2.0.0.16 running adblock Plus, Full Screen H*R, Sbemail next + previous, and talkback plugins, Win XP SP2

I can never go to new comment pages on the galleries. The problem is the same when I use Internet Explorer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Yeah, that problem has been there since the gallery started. However, if you click "untitled" for comments on the second (or last) page, it should take you there until the problem is fixed. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Warrior4Christ » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1252205) wrote:Yeah, that problem has been there since the gallery started. However, if you click "untitled" for comments on the second (or last) page, it should take you there until the problem is fixed. XD

Sorry, I don't quite understand. Where is this "untitled" that we click?
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby RidleyofZebes » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 am

Hmmm... Seems I ran across this bug awhile back. Posted a short bit about it here: http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=45890

Came with a solution, btw. :D
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Return to Announcements and Feedback