[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Review Question - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Review Question

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Review Question

Postby theanimeguy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:25 pm

I just sent in a new review for Eureka Seven. Will this one actually be accepted, and how long will it take? (Its been about half a year since I submitted my first review of it).
theanimeguy

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:41 pm

You gotta understand Theanimeguy that our mods have lives outside of CAA...and when they get to reading the reviews they actually want to take their time in reading them to make sure they are right.

If you read through the material in the Review section you should find an area that explains this...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Ashley » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:22 pm

FAQ'D!

Why is my review not up yet?

All reviews must be approved to ensure they are accurate. This approval process is done by the volunteer staff and does not always move consistently. Also, there may be no one available who can confirm the accuracy of a given review, so expect some delay.
Ashley

Return to Announcements and Feedback