Links

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Links

Postby oro! » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:35 pm

Is there any way that links could be colored differently on the forums so that we know they're there? It's really hard to know that there's one there, whereas a blue or other colored text could make all of the difference. I mean, I guess I could always put a color in the text, but that's a hassle, and everyone obviously doesn't do it. So, any help here? All I see is black text and I go on my way...but if I see red or green or blue I'll be able to stop, see what's going on, and have a good day. :hits_self
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby oro! » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:59 pm

So, nothing on this? :(
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Return to Announcements and Feedback