[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
I Have An Idea... - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

I Have An Idea...

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

I Have An Idea...

Postby Prince Asbel » Tue May 06, 2008 4:51 pm

There's this Christian radio broadcast called The Narrow Mind. It's a pretty good program, and the man who hosts it is pretty easy to talk to. I was thinking, what if a moderator or some other person in charge of CAA went on his show to discuss the site? I've talked to him before about different things, and I think he would be happy to dedicate a show to discuss the subject of Christians and anime. I think it would be totally cool, especially if they allowed people to call in. I'd call in. And that would be cool for CAA.

EDIT: Oops, here's the link = Unchainedradio.com
Prince Asbel

Postby Sanji07 » Tue May 06, 2008 5:27 pm

I think that would be awesome. :thumb:
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby mechana2015 » Tue May 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Well we do have our own radio show so we could probably work something out between him and the hosts for a cooperative show of some sort (especially since that would represent a broader cross section of the forum).

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Prince Asbel » Tue May 06, 2008 6:56 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1223720) wrote:Well we do have our own radio show so we could probably work something out between him and the hosts for a cooperative show of some sort (especially since that would represent a broader cross section of the forum).

Hmmm. How do I subscribe to the podcast?
Prince Asbel

Postby mechana2015 » Tue May 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Either go to http://www.linkantilles.com/caaradio/ and listen through the site, or download it through there.

If you use i-Tunes you can subscribe just by searching CAA radio.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue May 06, 2008 8:18 pm

That sounds like a great idea actually ^^ It will make clear that anime is not evil *insert serious face* ^__^ Which I am still not sure why people say so, but ah well u_u
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Tue May 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Wow, that would be awesome! I hope it all works out. :D
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Prince Asbel » Tue May 06, 2008 9:05 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1223735) wrote:Either go to http://www.linkantilles.com/caaradio/ and listen through the site, or download it through there.

If you use i-Tunes you can subscribe just by searching CAA radio.

Thanks! :thumb:
Prince Asbel

Postby RidleyofZebes » Wed May 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Dude! I support! O_O :thumb:
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby Amzi Live » Wed May 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Ditto!
Sweet idea!
[font="Arial Narrow"] Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. Psalm86:11[/font]
Proud lurker? Join MOES,and help us stay cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Amzi Live

Return to Announcements and Feedback