logging in difficulty

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

logging in difficulty

Postby bakura_fan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 pm

ok. I fixed it (obviously since I'm making this). However, I was just wondering how this might have happened. I'm at work, so I don't know much about this computer. I'm using Internet explorer since that's all they have downloaded for browsers. Well, as usual I was logged off due to inactivity, but this time after logging in and getting the "thank you for logging in" message it would refresh with me not logged in. Over and over and over again. Eventually I just shut all the windows down and restarted explorer, which fixed the problem. Was just wondering if I was lucky, waited long enough, or me shutting it down after an hour was what fixed it? :hits_self thanks!
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby Mithrandir » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:05 pm

I don't know of any recent downtime. I would suspect the computer probably had something cached that was preventing your browser from noticing it was logged in. Glad it's working for you now, though! :thumb:
Mithrandir

Return to Announcements and Feedback