[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Japanese Language Forum - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Japanese Language Forum

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Japanese Language Forum

Postby kat-su-chan » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 am

What do you think about starting up a Japanese only thread or forum for people studying or for people to practice their Japanese. I'd imagine there's a few people who are studying Japanese, or who want to learn and have questions and what not.
Psalm 139
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
kat-su-chan

Postby EricTheFred » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:00 am

It's a good idea, althoug, what would the posting rules be, I wonder? Japanese language only? or restricted to questions about Japanese?

I've yet to learn how to efficiently post hiragana or kanji, (the kanji under my avatar took me forever to work out) so I would be posting romaji, unless that, too, was restricted.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Moved to the Comment Box.

I don't see a problem with creating a Japanese practice thread in the Tutorials forum; several have done so in the past, but most seem to have drifted to the bottom of the forum. I believe this thread got the most attention out of all of them. As for creating a forum just for those studying Japanese, I don't think it'd be completely necessary, and it would be much easier to simply condense it to one thread. Regardless, if you'd like to make a thread for that kind of thing in the Tutorials forum, go for it! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to Announcements and Feedback