Affiliate banners gone?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Affiliate banners gone?

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:41 pm

I just happened to notice tonight that since CAA got revamped back in the summer, the affiliate banners in the header seem to have disappeared. I've verified that they don't show up regardless of which skin or browser I use, so I wonder -- were they purposely removed for some reason?
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm sorry to bump my own thread after having no answer for a week, but I have to ask again: What happened to the affiliate link banners that used to be up at the top of CAA -- for Anime Angels, ChristianManga.com, and TheologyWeb?
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure how to fit them into the current look/feel. I'll probably add them back in, though.
Mithrandir

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Okay, I was just wondering. ^_^ I figured it was a technical issue, but I just felt the need to ask anyway. I'm sorry it took me so long to notice it. :sweat:
TheMelodyMaker

Return to Announcements and Feedback