Banned members

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby shooraijin » Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:57 pm

Mr. Bushido banned for foul and vulgar language.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Stephen » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:56 pm

Sirotsuki banned for breaking numerous rules in about a 5 minute period. Cussing in the shoutbox, flaunting at rules....etc.
Stephen

Postby inkhana » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:32 pm

Bemanisuperstar has been banned for using CAA's memberlist as a source for MSN info of girls of the board and asking for inappropriate information and pics.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:23 pm

thereverend is banned because he's bemanisuperstar under another alias.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:56 am

*runs in* quick update

messiah, king, and master are one in the same. banned for trolling.

666lesbogirl banned. for obvious reasons.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Ashley » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:28 pm

Silverdragon139 had a quite inappropriate link in his profile, therefore he found himself quickly removed.
Edit: as well as his not so original alias
Ashley

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:01 pm

YAmaOchiImi banned. note the capital letters in the username.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby shooraijin » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:12 pm

I hate to say this, but certain characteristics of her introductory post are awfully familiar.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Ashley » Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:48 pm

EmperorofAsia banned for failing to follow instructions from a moderator not to post on a topic again twice.
Ashley

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:59 am

I sincerely regret (and in this case my regret is genuine) to inform you that Vyse has been temporarily banned. This has been building for a very long time, and is a developed issue, not the cause of any single action, though there was an action that instigated the administration’s discussion and subsequent decision.

We realize that Vyse is hardly a troll, making this banning far from the ordinary. Hence, I intend to do my best to explain to all parties involved why we have made this decision, so we are completely clear. Also, we as an administration do want to be accountable to the general body of Christ for our decisions. It should be understood, however, that this is not the totality of the reasons, nor should it be treated as such.

There are numerous infractions on Vyse’s part. The offense is less that these infractions were made, but that they continued with no obvious signs of attempting to change or of understanding. One of these is the derailment of threads upon certain stock issues: it is acceptable to feel strongly (or differently from the administration) on certain issues, but we cannot permit numerous threads to become arguments on what are at times barely tangential topics.

An issue I feel could be primarily focused on (though I hope it would not) is Vyse’s clashes with various members of the moderation team. We would like to reiterate at this point that it is completely acceptable to clash with administrators, to disagree on stances or to believe and state that they have done wrong. However, putting aside all account differences on these forums, as Christians there is an acceptable and an unacceptable way to go about this. I, personally, would hope that all such things could be acted out in an environment of mutual respect, but such is not always the case, as it has not been relating to Vyse.

Of course, all of us are fallible humans, and we cannot always maintain such lofty ideals (my own regrettable antagonism with Lehn comes to mind). We understand that such will happen, but we feel that Vyse’s attitude has continually been needlessly abrasive.

However, Vyse is not only a member but also a Christian. As Christians, we are reminded that grace is never something that is deserved, but something that is freely given. Also, we would like to give the benefit of the doubt and presume that Vyse somehow did not understand that his offenses were not merely minor or cosmetic. Hence, this is only a temporary ban (spanning seven days from this post), to make our position explicitly clear.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, in this situation or others. These conditions saddens me greatly, as it speaks to the terrible divisions in the body of Christ, and the fallen state of our world. In the days that follow, both before Vyse’s return and after it, I hope that all of us would be able to look at this issue as mature Christians and engage in discussion only under God’s grace.
uc pseudonym

Postby shooraijin » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:33 pm

Two Bananas banned for trolling and posting inappropriate threads.

shooraijin

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:16 pm

Spectral banned for trolling. Apologies to those who saw his post prior to its removal.
uc pseudonym

Postby Ashley » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:38 pm

Takakoshimizu banned for trolling. Again we apologize to anyone who was exposed. I believe we may be under a new wave of troll attacks, so your prayers would be greatly appriciated everyone.
Ashley

Postby shooraijin » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Inappropriate username dumba--981 banned. Inappropriate or offensive user names will be banned on sight, no matter whether their posts (if any) violate forum rules or not.

shooraijin

Postby shooraijin » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:15 am

Inappropriate username Satan banned -- same reason.

shooraijin

Postby Ashley » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:11 pm

More banned users such as Walpurgisnacht and kojimessaiah12, both ID'ed as trolls.
Ashley

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:26 pm

flopkinz banned for trolling.
uc pseudonym

Postby Mithrandir » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:00 pm

About 25 people were banned today before they even logged in. Their names are supressed to protect the innocent.
Mithrandir

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:34 am

YUOHAVETHEAIDS banned for prolific trolling and (will soon be) completely cleaned up after.
uc pseudonym

Postby shooraijin » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:39 am

RiffRaff1138 banned for trolling.

shooraijin

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:31 am

Spider was banned due to there being no evidence he intended to contribute anything other than a declidedly secular negativism.
uc pseudonym

Postby uc pseudonym » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:04 am

Akuma banned for trolling. The same user returned as NoOne, but it was evident they did not intend to be any more respectful.
uc pseudonym

Postby shooraijin » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:25 am

raudraug banned for trolling.

shooraijin

Postby Gypsy » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:05 am

I forgot we were supposed to list them. Here's my list between last night and today:

Takkun
starfox
Saddd
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby shooraijin » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:12 pm

cookinjews banned for an offensive user name, trolling, and harrassing other users on AIM.

shooraijin

Postby shooraijin » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:14 pm

Beowulf banned for trolling.

shooraijin

Postby shooraijin » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:46 pm

Mattgriffin banned for trolling.

shooraijin

Postby shooraijin » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:17 am

Bakura banned for trolling.

shooraijin

Postby shooraijin » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:50 am

JMU Asatru banned for trolling.

shooraijin

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:46 pm

MasterDebater69 banned for being lewd and trollish in their userinfo.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Previous Next

Return to Announcements and Feedback