Banned members

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Banned hentia for being a troll.
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby shooraijin » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:05 am

StraightPath banned for trolling/spamming.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:14 am

Banned Kichim0n, OneWingedAngel, Jesusforpeople, Gumidono, and Akaria for being trolls.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Banned samurai10 upon their request. The ban will be lifted in 2 weeks ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1429819) wrote:Banned samurai10 upon their request. The ban will be lifted in 2 weeks ^^

I got a PM from this user at 4:00 yesterday afternoon (Pacific time).

hey, um, i can't post anything. i've tried posting alot of times, and i see the post, but when i refresh the page, it's not there anymore.

if it helps any, my browser is Mozilla Firefox and i've recently upgrades my mcaffee thingy.

Any possible relation?
Mithrandir

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:54 am

"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby goldenspines » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Because there may be questions, CrimsonRyu17 has asked to be unregistered at her own request.
goldenspines

Postby shooraijin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 am

JesusPhreak! has been banned. When we give strict instructions, especially when it deals with the privacy (and potentially safety) of other users on the board, we mean it. Failure to comply with moderator directions after being warned twice by two different moderators means removal.

shooraijin

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 pm

usairlineslette banned for being an adbot.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

In accordance with the 2nd strike rule, user Yoshi has received a temporary (1 week) suspension."

Here's a link to the Rules of CAA https://www.christiananime.net/faq.php?faq=caa_info#faq_rules_consequences

And Hi-lighting the section where it discusses the temp ban after two strikes, and what happens when the rules are continuously broken:
The CAA operates via a three-strike system. The first offense is a "strike" that counts against a member. On the second strike the offending member is banned for a week. After this week the ban is lifted, but if they do something strike worthy again, they are banned for good.

Let it be known, we didn't make this decision lightly...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby goldenspines » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Via our forum rules about multiple accounts, the member Angel has been banned for being a multiple account of two other previously banned accounts. And for disregarding a request from a moderator to stop bringing up the topic of unbanning MoonRockDragon (the thread in question was moved off the board to avoid confusion). Curiosity is fine, but do not press the issue and start an argument.
As mentioned before, if he wishes gain access back to the site, he MUST NOT create a new account, but instead contact the site via the "Contact Us" link.

The question as to why MoonRockDragon was banned was adequately answered (by me) and the issue is to be no longer pressed unless it's through PM or via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Thank you and have a nice day.
goldenspines

Postby goldenspines » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:22 pm

The member BlackBelt was banned because he had duplicate accounts, which is strictly against our rules. Please forgive our delays in taking care of the situation before he posted. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion.

If you have any questions about why certain members are banned, please PM an active moderator (like myself, Mech or Kitchan) or the site administrator.

Cheers.
goldenspines

Postby shooraijin » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am

We are experiencing an abnormally high volume of spambots posting junk on the board. Most of these posts hit the moderation filter and are visible only to staff, but you will see higher than normal numbers of banned usernames as we hunt these bots down. Please continue to report spam posts that actually make it onto the visible forums.

shooraijin

Postby shooraijin » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 am

Digimon banned for being a former banned member (Moonrock Dragon). Except in amazingly extraordinary circumstances, banning is final -- we give warnings with strikes, not bans. Banning is the last option used against a member, and we don't tolerate people coming back under false pretenses or using sock puppets to "advocate."

shooraijin

Postby goldenspines » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 pm

JadeDragon999 has been banned for having a multiple account of a previously troll banned member.

Multiple accounts are strictly against CAA rules and will not be tolerated.
goldenspines

Postby goldenspines » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm

After thorough research and some help from our members, Imperial has been banned for being another account of a previously banned member.

As mentioned before, multiple accounts are strictly against CAA rules.
goldenspines

Re: Banned members

Postby goldenspines » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Red_web_city and Discerning Spirits have been banned for being the same person with multiple accounts, as well as misleading the staff to think that he had lost the password to the former when he was still able to access it.
goldenspines

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback