Pacifice Time Zone setting?

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Pacifice Time Zone setting?

Postby Debitt » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:47 pm

I'm not sure how long I've had the problem, but the time on CAA is 1 hour ahead of what it should be. O_O; I have it set to automatically detect daylight savings, and I have it set on my right time zone (Pacific Standard), but not matter what I do, the time is off.

EDIT: ^_^; oh, how embarassing, I typoed in the thread title...

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:28 pm

I've been having the same problem, too -- though I've correctly got it set to Mountain Time. (Just so you know you're not going crazy, Kokoro. ^_^ )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Arnobius » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:32 pm

Same problem here... been this way since we had the multiple day CAA failure (I'm Pacific time)
Arnobius

Postby shooraijin » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:27 pm

We know -- Mith and I were looking at it earlier. It's probably something with the OS that just needs to be tweaked.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Arnobius » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:39 pm

shooraijin wrote:We know -- Mith and I were looking at it earlier. It's probably something with the OS that just needs to be tweaked.

OK, thanks for checking up
Arnobius

Postby Debitt » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:51 pm

ah, I see. ^_^ Good luck in fixing it up~ I'll just sit tight until then. ^O^/ Thanks Mith and Shooby!

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Return to Announcements and Feedback