flash site

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

flash site

Postby HwaRang777 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:54 am

I was wondering if the admins would know of anybody or they themselves would like to make a flash site like Newgrounds. I think it would be cool for christians to be able to show their work to their godly brothers and sisters. Now I know it would probably cost a lot to maintain a flash site, since there is no end to the piles of submissions and other things, but Im just trying to throw an idea at them, see as to what they think about it
Arise now, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Dire deeds awake, dark is it eastward.
Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded
forth Eorlingas!
-from LotR

KIMCHI POWERS UNITE!
HwaRang777

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:14 am

A good idea, but a better idea is for people to do flash animations or whatever (thier own or shared site) but then have on one website a list of all the sites with links to them (whether they are dead/active links) - stuff like that.
I think its a very good idea but needs some work. Also I'm only new to Flash and its not the easiest program to learn so it will be a while before you see anything half decent from me.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby uc pseudonym » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:43 pm

I'd be highly skeptical about the idea, but I think Warrior4Jesus has an alternative that you might find interesting.
uc pseudonym

Postby The Last Bard » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:55 pm

Okay, I just want to warn some that come to this topic and then go check out Newgrounds, that this site is quiet perverted also. Including explicit ads, games, flash movies, ect.
This site should really be 18+ in a lot of areas, and it might be.

I just wanted to throw that in there. :)
The Last Bard

Postby HwaRang777 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:57 am

well, that's the thing, you can't have anything that screams sex, profanity, immorality, etc. now there can be violence, but not just outright killing anyone in your path violence
Arise now, arise, Riders of Théoden!
Dire deeds awake, dark is it eastward.
Let horse be bridled, horn be sounded
forth Eorlingas!
-from LotR

KIMCHI POWERS UNITE!
HwaRang777

Return to Announcements and Feedback