CAA Manga Contest!

Get the scoop on the changes happening here at CAA. You may also suggest changes or additions to the site and provide feedback about the board.

Postby Ashley » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:20 pm

Therein lies the problem. I don't think we've HAD any. .____.;;
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:27 pm

Not a one. To be honest, I don't see a real reason to extend the contest. There were more "interested" posts when we first started the thread than there are now, so...

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby ChristianKitsune » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:21 pm

I have an outline... actually..

but if you guys want to end it..I won't bother becuase I don't want to get you guys mad...-.- not that you would because you are very nice...but..you know...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Mave » Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:46 am

Hmm...considering that this is the holiday/end of school season, I would understand if people aren't able to participate until after December. I would expect at least having 5 entries committed towards submission in order for the contest to resume.
Mave

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:31 pm

so.... what happened to this contest?
Mr. SmartyPants

Previous

Return to Announcements and Feedback