[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppp Ppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppp Ppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby firestorm » Mon May 17, 2004 10:20 pm

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do you save a powerpoint presentation onto a cd. In fact how do you save anything onto a cd. I need help someon please he me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a Windows and the one at school is a Mac I need help this is due tommorrow and If I don't do this there goes 25% of my grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby firestorm » Mon May 17, 2004 10:56 pm

:( nobody wants to help
....I'M SERIOUS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby SwordSkill » Tue May 18, 2004 3:07 am

Erm, you still have to buy and install CD burning software and hardware then figure it out depending on the software you bought. I don't think there's much time left for that.
*Insert witty saying here*
SwordSkill

Postby Gypsy » Tue May 18, 2004 10:32 am

Do you have a burner installed on your computer?
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Retten » Tue May 18, 2004 7:21 pm

Yeah does the comp have a cd-rw drive?

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby firestorm » Tue May 18, 2004 9:41 pm

WhiteBlaze wrote:Yeah does the comp have a cd-rw drive?

yeah it does, don't worry though guys my cousin showed me how to do it this morning. Now All I have to do is prepare for the presentation. (boy I hate being in front of people) ^-^;

Postby Madeline » Thu May 20, 2004 9:39 am

Interesting title there. :P
Swordskill took the words out of my mouth...or my keyboard...O_o
Madeline

Return to Tutorials