[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
AHHHH!!!!!!! (Sig Pics) - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

AHHHH!!!!!!! (Sig Pics)

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

AHHHH!!!!!!! (Sig Pics)

Postby GracefulRocker » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:37 pm

Ok, i know how to type in a website, check my email, and play solitaire. In other words, when it comes to computers, I know only the absolute basics. :shake: So when i was trying to figure out how to put a pic in my signature :eyebrow: , I couldn't figure it out. So i went looking for threads with my same ?, and found several. However, i didn't understand a single word at all. :sniffle: :red: Something about hosting and stuff... I dunno. So could somebody explain in lameman's terms what to do? :red: (I feel really stupid, but i wanna know.) :waah!: :red:
[font="Fixedsys"][color="DarkOrchid"]
Yes, I know I've been gone a while. Forgive me, and if it makes you feel better, blame it on college and chickens.
[/color][/font]

One Day One Room

[SIZE="4"][color="Green"]"Conviction is a luxury of those on the side lines."[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][color="SandyBrown"]"...And that's why you need a lightsabre."[/color][/SIZE]

[color="RoyalBlue"]"God hates Fred Phelps."[/color]
GracefulRocker

Postby Retten » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:22 pm

Well do you already have a picture picked out that you want in your sig

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Uh...

Postby GracefulRocker » Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:14 pm

Ya know, that'd probably be a good idea. :red: :eyeroll: So...What do i do once I've found one?
[font="Fixedsys"][color="DarkOrchid"]
Yes, I know I've been gone a while. Forgive me, and if it makes you feel better, blame it on college and chickens.
[/color][/font]

One Day One Room

[SIZE="4"][color="Green"]"Conviction is a luxury of those on the side lines."[/color][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][color="SandyBrown"]"...And that's why you need a lightsabre."[/color][/SIZE]

[color="RoyalBlue"]"God hates Fred Phelps."[/color]
GracefulRocker

Postby CrusaderX » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:09 pm

Yeah, finding a signature pic that you want should be the first step.

After that, as mentioned, it needs hosting somewhere. Hosting the pic just means that you need to find a place on the internet where you sig pic will reside.

Some internet service providers will give their users free storage space, such as space to build a personal web page. Such space can also be used to host (or store) a file such as a sig pic.

Finding a good sig pic can be tough. Finding hosting space can be even tougher. Don't worry about anything else until you're able to find 1) a pic, and 2) a place to host it. Once you do find both, then we can put everything together. :)
"To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek Him, the greatest adventure; To find Him, the greatest human achievement." --- St. Augustine
CrusaderX

Postby Bobtheduck » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:43 pm

http://www.photobucket.com

start an account

Upload your pics

copy the line under the pic that says [_IMG] and all of that stuff...

Paste it into your sig line.

Make sure the pic isn't too large.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Tutorials