Hello, not an expert on China's geography (or geography in general), so searched around on line.
1. Qin Ling mountains are in Shaan Xi province (where my ancestors come from) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qin_Mountains
2. Tien Shan (aka Tian Shan - Sky / Heavenly Mountains) are on the border for a few countries - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tienshan
3. Khingan mountains are in Northeast China - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khingan_Mountains
4. The Lesser Khingan are in Hei Long Jiang province - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Khingan
. Hei Long Jiang is pretty much as far northeast as you could go in China - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heilongjiang
5. Red Basin seems to be the Sichuan Basin (at least this is where wikipedia directs me to) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Basin
Sometimes searching for the names on sites such as wikipedia rather than on maps may be more helpful, especially if you are not sure of where they are supposed to be.