[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Archans Sculpting Tips - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Archans Sculpting Tips

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Archans Sculpting Tips

Postby Archan » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:38 pm

Eh, I figured I'd throw out some of my Tips and tricks on sculpting and allow you guys to pick my brain at your own desire. I'll come back and just type up tons of stuff on armatures, texture stamps, mixing sculpy, pre-cooking sculptures, and so on, but feel free to ask a question if you want. I'll post ASAP, and whomever else has some good tips feel free to post as well.

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Gypsy » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:25 am

Alright! Probably lots of questions will come from yours truly, but I'll also offer any tips that I'm able to.

Can you explain the process of pre-cooking, Archan (I assume it's for sculpy and not super-sculpy?)?
Gypsy

Postby Gypsy » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:22 pm

*sighs* Hey, Archan, if you're skulking about again, be sure to check out this thread. ;)
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Shinja » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:30 pm

archan ?,..... archan, ah yes i remeber one by that name , such a long time ago.
a time of youth, of struggle, of peace maybe., who can recount the memories of those past generations. only the wind.
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby Gypsy » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:45 pm

It was long ago, wasn't it, Shinja? There aren't many of us old-timers left. ;)
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Return to Tutorials