Wordpress and facebook page intergration

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Wordpress and facebook page intergration

Postby WhiteMage212 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble. I am trying to implement from one of my facebook pages the like box/newsfeed to the website that I am helping out with. Problem is, I don't know how to add it to the website via wordpress. Personally, I'd rather toy around with the actually code to add it but since I've never used word press (someone else is doing most of the work for the website, I'm just the manager for the facebook page) I have no clue on how to add the code/plugin. can anyone help me?

Edit: I Also am trying to figure out how to add some sort of way to implement the photos of the facebook page to the word press website. (this is my new main goal so far).
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Postby WhiteMage212 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Sorry for double post but Just wanted to get this thread deleted because I just figured out how to solve my problem. So any of the moderators can delete this thread.
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Return to Tutorials