I need a Banner.

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

I need a Banner.

Postby Kenchii » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:00 am

Right now I am working on a big anime site. Because my habbit on other anime websites are making them individualy. They are all dealing with Anime/Japan but I always make them seperatly. For example I have a icon site ,J-Rock Site, Anime Review Site, A AMV site, & A Rom/Emulator site..

:?: :?: :?: :?:

But Now I want to add them all to a new site I am working on called ______, which I am going to buy the domain dot com of it soon. Otherwise It is currently not on any host, at the moment. But the layout I have is 3 colors in it. Black, Grey, & white. A touch of red too. I am looking for a banner done by Adobe Photoshop/Paint Pro with anime characters all sparkley cool in the background ^^;;

The Anime characters: Full Metal Alchemist, Evangelion, dot hack, X. Try to get thoses. Thank you very much too!. Beacause at the moment I dont have adobe and dont know how to work well on it. :lol: :sweat: But I will greaty honor it!!

The attachments is the banner I HAVE MADE with MSPAINT, :grin: I don't like it tho. I suck at graphics :dizzy: :red: That little redish guy I exported out of FlashMX I have to PAINT I drew.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby Fsiphskilm » Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:07 pm

I wouldn't rev
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Return to Tutorials