[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
My web layout - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

My web layout

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Postby MyrrhLynn » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:48 pm

Humm... I'm not really sure what you are asking. Do you have a link to it, cause maybe I'm just being dense on not getting it.

Personally the way I make a layout a "certain" size is just to make my Photoshop space that I am working with that size.

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:33 pm

OK Mechena, here's two options.

1. Put the whole website in a single table, and have the background image of that one <td> be the graphic in question. This is the easy solution.

2. If you have too many other things going on for this to work, another option is to open your bg image in photoshop, go to "canvas size" and make it 2048x1024 or something equally as huge. Place the graphic you want in the top left corner of the screen, and set that to be the background image for the body.
Mithrandir

Previous

Return to Tutorials