Help with Disapedia Page

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Help with Disapedia Page

Postby Sheenar » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:37 am

There's a website called Disapedia.com (it's pretty much Wikipedia, but for topics relating to disabilities). I was supposed to make a page about Assistance Dogs, but I started in September then kind of forgot about it.

Anyway, I have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone know how to make a Disapedia page (it's the same as how to do Wikipedia, but I still don't understand it --I suck at HTML).

So before I get some backlash for taking so long, can anyone help? I can provide the info to go on the page.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Sheenar » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:01 am

Well, since no one posted with an offer to help, do you know where I can go to figure this out? I'm really supposed to get this done...I'm afraid I'll get "in trouble"...
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:29 pm

Hi, Sheenar. I have absolutely no experience with making Wikipedia or Disapedia articles, but if it's any help at all I can point you to a page that has some excellent tutorials for total beginners at HTML:

http://www.lissaexplains.com/

I don't know how much it'll help you, but I hope that it at least helps you a little bit. :)
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Sheenar » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Thank you. I'll try to hopefully get this going sometime soon...

Sheenar

Return to Tutorials