Original Oratory >__<

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Original Oratory >__<

Postby heero yuy 95 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:32 pm

Heya, guys. I'm doing an original Oratory for my drama class, and my topic is dangerous/harmful ambitions and knowing when to let go of them. It's been kinda difficult doing the research, because, quite frankly, it's a hard topic to look up. So far I'm using Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars as an example, and my old car, but the teacher says i still need more examples and what not, so If any of you guys could give me some or some good internet links or books, or just some good advice, i'd appreciate it. Thanks.
'listen to me, Grel, these constant failures have been causing me to lose face, and if you keep it up i shan't spare yours!" -Khyron the Destroyer

"why throw away your life so recklessly!"
"that's a question you should be asking yourself, megatron."
-transformers the movie

http://starfoxman.deviantart.com/

^ My Manga!!! Check it out!
heero yuy 95

Postby rii namuras » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:02 pm

[color="Red"](The best thing to do when writing an OO is to have not just examples - but those that your audience would relate too. Ask yourself - who am I giving this speech to? Analyze what they go through, and then research with them in mind.)[/color]
rii namuras

Postby heero yuy 95 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:54 pm

Thank you, as i stated in prayer i'm racking my brain over this right now, but your advice is very practical and useful. I shall try my best to apply it to this.
'listen to me, Grel, these constant failures have been causing me to lose face, and if you keep it up i shan't spare yours!" -Khyron the Destroyer

"why throw away your life so recklessly!"
"that's a question you should be asking yourself, megatron."
-transformers the movie

http://starfoxman.deviantart.com/

^ My Manga!!! Check it out!
heero yuy 95

Return to Tutorials