I am new and I need help

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

I am new and I need help

Postby Shaera_Phina » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:22 am

I am new. I need help with every thing on this site. All I know how to do is log in, post and make a thread thing. (what is a thread any way?) Tell me how to do stuff. Any thing with pictures, logos, videos any thing. I need help! I am pretty good at using a computer though, I am good with art programs and making logo's. I just don't know what do to with my logo's and pictures. Do I need photo bucket? Or do I upload my pictures directly? Where do I do it? Is HTML needed? I don't get it. Anything you can tell me will help.
Shaera_Phina

Postby Shaera_Phina » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:28 am

Please can some one help me.
Shaera_Phina

Postby Shaera_Phina » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:31 am

Will any one please help me I would like to use this site.
Shaera_Phina

Postby termyt » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:04 am

Hello and welcome Shaera_Phina.

First off, to answer what a thread is, you just started one. A thread is a group of posts on a single topic. To create a thread, you start a topic like "I am new and I need help" then when others reply, like I am doing now, you have a thread.

Since you are good with computers, check out the User CP (see the link at the top of this page?) In the User Control Panel, you can put in details about yourself and create signature and upload an avatar.

You can attach pictures to your posts, but there are limits to how big they are and how many you can attach. Click the "go advanced" button below and you can see a range of options that you have for posting. Using a website like Photobucket makes some of that easier to manage. Not to mention Photobucket will give you the url to your pictures in image tag format for simple copying and pasting into a forum like this one.

I hope that's enough to get you started, feel free to continue to post questions here to get more help from the other members.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Shaera_Phina » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:16 am

Okey I am testing Attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaera_Phina

Postby Mithrandir » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:16 am

Please use the "edit" feature insted of double (or tripple) posting. I would recommed you read the "FAQ" link at the top of the screen. It will explain quite a bit about the site.
Mithrandir

Postby Shaera_Phina » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:26 am

okey I will Sorry
Shaera_Phina

Return to Tutorials