Life Tutorials: How to Drink Water.

Homework giving you a headache? Math gives you a migraine? Can't quite figure out how to do something in photoshop? Never fear, the other members of CAA share their expertise in this forum.

Life Tutorials: How to Drink Water.

Postby Furen » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Water is a most serious subject. Water is a vital part of every human experience. But not everyone has mastered the art of drinking true refreshing water in it's proper form.

Step 1
Find a glass, plastic cup, styrofoam cup, or whatever else holds water that you don't mind putting your lips against.

Step 2
Find a faucet, lake, local grocery store, water fountain, or whatever your prefered method is

Step 3
Fill the container

Step 4
Sip casually.

For bonus steps, adding ice can cool down the drink greatly and add a crisp freshness.
Alternatives are buying water bottles, but the cost quickly makes this a lesser option.

Happy dihydrogen monoxide consumption. Stay fresh. Until next time.
ImageImageImage

I'll give you ten percent if you start sacrificing lambs for my sin, mate! - Nagata
Furen

Re: Life Tutorials: How to Drink Water.

Postby IPv4 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:02 am

step 4: You may also drink hastily in order to save time.

bonus: Depending on you geolocation, it may be wise to consider the quality of the water from local faucets. Purchasing water in bottles may be a better option if the quality is poor. The pH value for any consumable water should be about 8, you do not want it to be lower than 7 at any time. Too low of a pH may cause inflammation and lower the overall pH in your body.
IPv4

Return to Tutorials