World of pokemon 2.0

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

World of pokemon 2.0

Postby LastLfan » Sat May 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Hey guys, this is an idea I had last summer that kinda fizzled that I want to revive.

This idea may have already been done to death i'm not sure but here is my idea for a roleplay. What will happen is each person will choose their occupation such as trainer breeder coordinator ranger gym leader etc whatever you want. Instead of everyone being together we will be in groups of 1-3ish. And everyone will get to post at the same time. Posting order is optional within your group but is pointless for the overall. We can cross paths as nessecary. Battles against wild pokemon and npc trainers are up to you as who wins(try to lose to a gym leader at least once, you dont need to be quite as bad as ash but not as great as Red.). Battles with each other make sure you dont god mod. This is just to be fun while waiting for X and Y but if this gets bigger then we will keep it going. Haven't decided the region yet. It would be cool to have player gym leaders but it would be hard to rp new pokemon. New gyms in an old region may work best or a new region with no new pokemon. Anywho here's the app trainers will be starting with one since they are new, other than that number if pokemon is up to you
Name:
Pokemon:
History:
Personality:
Good or bad:(just in case someone wants to be part of team rocket or something

. And sidenote we will have characters from game just not player characters

Here is my character:
Obviously my character is in so i can monitor the rp(and it looks like fun) anywho heres my character
Name:alex grayson
Pokemon:pidgeotto, cubone, ponyta.
History: a trainer from pewter city with trained under brock to study as a breeder. When brock went to help out ash he took over as the breeding expert in pewter city. He finally decided to leave pewter city to go exploring and go see his dad, one of the trainers in the cinnabar island gym. There his dad gave hims ponyta, pidgey and cubone he got in pewter. He now roams kanto(and other regions if nessecary to learn more about breeding. And his findings he writes in a journal which pidgeotto carries back to his dad on cinnabar.
Personality: he really loves cubone as it was his first pokemon given to him by brock. He loves being a breeder and helping pokemon get closer to their trainer

Go ahead and submit your characters
LastLfan

Re: World of pokemon 2.0

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat May 24, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm up for this again! And I'll try really hard not to slip out of it this time! ^^;;

Name: Mercedes Jones
Occupation: Kind or hard to tell. It is assumed she is a trainer, but she isn't interested in capturing any more pokemon, nor does she want to compete for gym badges. She just seems to be traveling for the sake of adventure.
Pokemon: arcanine (Blaze), Zoroark (Kuro), Sandslash (Digger), Mirror (Ditto), Dragonair (Aerial), Pikachu (Bolt).
History: She lived in Cerulean City with her parents. They were a little over protective, and wouldn't let her start her pokemon journey until she was 14. she was very excited to be finally out on her own, and traveled as much as she could. Soon after she started she found she could understand pokemon and converse with them 9if this part isn't ok, I can scrap it.)
Personality: Is it alright if I RP this out?
Good or bad: Good
Last edited by Diamond Dragon on Wed May 28, 2014 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Dragon

Postby drill » Sun May 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Name: Leo Bradford
Occupation: 7th gym leader (Cinnabar Island) and a Team Rocket Admin
Pokemon: Tyranitar, Hydreigon, Umbreon, Houndoom, Weavile, Shiftry
History: Since his father was a gym leader, he got the special privilege of raising pokemon before most people. He applied for the gym leader test at the age of 12, and currently has served as the 7th gym leader for a whole year now. Very few trainers have fought him since he is usually away from the gym, but none have won since his enrollment as gym leader. He also became a team rocket admin a month after his enrollment as a gym leader which very few people outside of Team Rocket know about. He is currently looking for his older sister who disappeared near the Seafoam Islands a few months before he got enrolled as a gym leader, and can be seen there sometimes to find clues to her location.
Personality: Same as Dia, I'd really rather just RP this out.
Good or bad:(just in case someone wants to be part of team rocket or something) Neutral/Good. Although he is currently an Admin for Team Rocket, he has just used them to help find his sister under the ruse of her having a legendary pokemon.
drill

Postby LastLfan » Mon May 26, 2014 5:17 am

Both approved, We have another person I know wants to join so we'll try to get two seperate groups going who can then meet up
LastLfan

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed May 28, 2014 1:12 pm

This looks fun..

Name: Artemisia Grumbacher (Arty)
Occupation: pokemon painter and psychic gym leader (hopefully if thats ok)
Pokemon: Delphox (Vermilion), Jirachi (Bismuth), Gardevoir (Viridian), Espeon-always seen with Arty-(Dioxazine or Diox),
Mega Alakazam (Ochre), Sigilyph (Perylene)
History: Little is known about Arty until her debut into the poke art world when she was painting pokemon she met in her
travels and training. In the past year, she earned her credinitals to become a gym leader. She has a small gym hidden in the forest of Gesso Mountain.
Personality: Would like to flesh out more in story; she is however rather eccentric and almost hermit like, much prefering pokemon than people.
Side: Doesnt have one, but overall good
History:
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed May 28, 2014 5:18 pm

Awsome looking forms everyone. By the way, I just switched out Cotton the whimsicott for Mirror the Ditto, if that's ok.
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wolfsong » Wed May 28, 2014 5:38 pm

hey, so good to see this up and running again.

Name: Amica Song
Pokemon: none, at the moment
History: Grew up alone in the forests, with no parents. Gets along well with the wild creatures.
Personality: Peppy, constantly upbeat, can't stop moving. Absolutely adores cute, fluffy things, and this has landed her in more crazy scrapes than you can believe.
Good or bad:( Good, certainly, if a little ditzy

Hopes this works for you sir.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby LastLfan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:07 am

Approved
LastLfan

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying