Salvation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Salvation

Postby goldenspines » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:24 pm

GM is Samurai10.

Have fun and play safe!
goldenspines

Postby samurai10 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:19 pm

OOC: Thanks a bunch Goldy! :D

IC: Renalda finished calling the two siblings to Eriviu with magic. She opened her eyes and rested a bit from the intense concentration needed for magic. "Now I need somebody to go and get them. Ah yes, Teto and Jack will be perfect." She opened a small hidden door, and pulled a rope that was there while muttering something to summon them. She closed it and sat down, waiting for the knock.

~~~~~
Daisuke was looking for Karen, a relative new person in the world of Eriviu. He finally found her, and hurried towards her. "Karen!" he called to her. "Renalda wants me to show you around Iatsu, and help you train. Come on." He turned on his heel, not waiting to see if she had heard, and went towards the training ground.

OOC: Super short first post...>_>;;; XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Teto opened her eyes. She was in a tunnel, and in front of her was a little door. "...Where am I?" she murmured. Making her way to the door, she tried to open it. But it seemed to be locked. Teto glanced the other way. She didn't have the option to go back, because there was a wall behind her. She started banging furiousely on the door.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Karen followed the stranger, but stopped when she heard a kind voice in her head. She found herself in an empty void, and a blonde girl was standing in front of her.
"Who are you?" she asked the girl.
"My name is Joan. I am to be your guide. You should see a sword on the ground. That is me in my blade form. Pick it up."
Karen came out of her trance and saw the sword. She did as the girl had told her. Maybe this stranger can give me some answers. she thought. She called out "Wait up!"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Magicman7200 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Jack was playing baseball with his friends
Jack was the catcher at the game
"okay, we'll go with a fastball on the inside low corner." said Jack with a serious look on his face
Jack suddenly felt something tingling in his ear
"what the-" Jack thought while not noticing the bat coming toward his head
The bat hit his head really hard and was sent to the hospital immediately
Jack was in the hospital when he heard someone call him
Magicman7200

Postby samurai10 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

OOC: To Magicman and Rock

I've already interacted with your characters in my first post. Please read it, and edit accordingly.

SWORDS CANNOT CHANGE FORM. They can only be swords. They can manipulate their bearer's movements, which is how people learn to be very good swordsmen within a month. But they cannot change form.

I do not want three characters to come into the world all at the same time. To all, please edit your post so that it doesn't seem that your characters just came into the world. Renalda has just called two other characters into the world, and she's summoning Jack and Teto to fetch them, because there is only one place where she can make them come to.

Magic, I'd like for your chacter to have been in the world for some time already.

Thanks for your cooperation all.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Randall climbed the similar stairwell to Renalda's chambers knocked, leaned in, said;
"They may be a while, Jack's doing his 'origin story' again, I'll try and find Teto"
Then he closed the door and went back downstairs to look search.
He decided to start in the cellars and work his way up, when he heard a frantic banging from a side door, that a barrel had rolled in front of, he opened the door and found Teto.
"How long were, how did you, -*sigh*- never mind c'mon you can 'glomp' Jack out of his monologue. and then Renalda want's to talk to you "

OOC: sorry about the short start, it was all I could think of.:sweat:

Does that help fix the continuity?

I think that's the first time "glomp" has been used in the home of an elf:grin:
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby samurai10 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 am

OOC: Thanks guys. :) And by the way, I told most of you this already, but that bellrope with muttering just makes a tinkle in the ear of the person she's calling, loud enough to be heard. Just clarifying that. ^_^

IC: Renalda stifled a giggle when Randall popped his head in the door. She shook her head and said to herself, "Humans are so silly. Though I do wish they would hurry up!" She humphed and said to herself again, "Something must have gone wrong with my bellrope if Randall figured out that I wanted Jack and Teto. I'll fix it once they've come and gone."
~~~~
Daisuke paused for a bit for the girl to catch up, then walked towards the dwelling of Arempal. "I'll take you to Arempal first. Though she still hasn't chosen anybody, it would be good for everybody to be acquainted with her, especially since once she does choose somebody to be her partner, she and Renalda's magic are our only trump cards."

They soon reached a door in the tunnel. "Here we are," said Daisuke. He knocked and waited for an answer.

OOC: Opening for you, Kimmy. And guys, if you want to know why the shape of the swords can't change, read my story. It's on the link that MOI posted on Salvation's other thread. I'm skipping Crystal's entry into Eriviu, 'cause it's already in my story.

Thanks again, guys! ^_^

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Teto almost tumbled out when the door opened, and soon found herself staring up at Randall. "Thanks. I'd rather not say how I got in here." she said, blushing furiousely. She quickly got out, her pink pigtails bouncing. "Where is Jack anyway?" she asked. And I wonder what Renalda wants... she thought.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Karen saw Teto. "Hey there, do you know what's going on?" she asked. "I have to say I'm a stranger to these parts."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Magicman7200 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:18 pm

"when I heard a sudden tingling voice-" "OW!" Jack said while being interrupted by his new found sword in the world while remembering the time he died.
"FOOL! stop goofing off! we have a job to do!" said Jack's sword.
"-sigh-fine alright Yakyuu yo batto" said Jack
"I told you to call me ICHIRO!" said Ichiro
suddenly he heard some one call in the distance

OOC is it okay to give swords nicknames?
Magicman7200

Postby samurai10 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC: Erm...Rock, would you mind editing your post again? Randall, Teto, and Daisuke and your character are in completely different parts of Iatsu. (That's the name of the place Renalda lives in) Ask Daisuke for questions. ^^/;; Actually, I'm just going to pretend that you asked Daisuke that question.

Giving swords nicknames by the way, is fine. :)

I'm sorry to say this, but KH is dropping out. She's got tons of stuff to do, so I'll be taking her characters. Let's give her a warm welcome if she ever comes back. :)

IC: Daisuke turned to Karen. "Your sword should have told you most of the things going on in Eriviu." He turned to the door again. "Well, I'll just say it again.

"Kuraku, the leader and creator of the forces we clash with many times in a day, is basically a traitorous elf. He stole the Zebarius amulet, a powerful magic enforcer, and used it to cast a spell on the princes and princesses of the land, causing horrible torments. Renalda came just in time, and made all the princes and princesses swords, just like your own. Their sword form dulls the pain greatly, but it still does not go away. We must help Renalda defeat the treacherous elf, Kuraku. Arempal is a dragon, but she can only go into her dragon form when merged with a human that she chooses. And boy, she's taking a long time in there...." he broke off and knocked a second time.

"Are you looking for me?" asked a flat voice, devoid of any emotion.

Daisuke turned around and bowed. "Yes I was. This is Karen, and since Renalda hasn't called a conference since she came, she asked me to take her to you."

Arempal looked at her. "Yes, your heart is true, but you are not the one. How long have you been here, Karen?"

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby rocklobster » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:04 pm

"Only about a couple hours I think. I'm dead, aren't I? The last thing I remember is that awful killer tying me up to an electric chair and turning it on."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 am

Arempal stared blankly at Karen. "Only two hours?" She looked at Daisuke. "But she just called another two people from Earth. Renalda never calls more than two people a day." She quickly took their arms. "I must talk to Renalda about this." She closed her eyes, and muttered something, and in a flash, they were in Renalda's room.

"Arempal! Please stop abusing your power!" cried a startled Renalda.

Arempal bowed shortly, then said, "Why did you call three people in a day? You know how bad that is for you!"

Renalda looked at her, then out of a little hole that served as a window, "You see those woods? Two more people are in those woods. After them, our number shall be complete." She looked at Arempal again. "We must start fighting Kuraku as soon as possible. He just gets stronger day by day, and his force grows larger. And anyway, I only did it once, and I shan't have to do it again."

Arempal sighed. "Alright. You do know that the High Elf won't be very happy with you for doing that."

"Yes, yes, I know." She sighed. "Karen, how do you feel?" she asked. "This must be very disconcerting for you."

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Magicman7200 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:28 pm

"HEY-oh wait where am I? OH crap, i'm lost aren't I?" said Jack in the woods after someone called out
"No duh your lost, I was trying to help but you said you got this." Said Ichiro
"shut up" said Jack with a I know face
Magicman7200

Postby samurai10 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Josh was just returning from foraging in the woods, with two game bags full of fruits and wild animals. He bumped into a lurker and fell down.

"Hey! Watch it!" he said. He looked up and saw Jack, who looked extremely lost. He laughed. "You're lost, aren't you? Where are you trying to go?"

OOC: Dia, MOI, either one of you, mind posting again? XD

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 pm

ooc: I kinda need Moi to reply to my last post. ^^;;
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Magicman7200 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Jack replied "yes I am indeed lost and well I need to find this person whose name is uh Renaldo"
"Renalda!" as Ichiro corrected Jack
"oh uh I mean Renalda" Jack replied with a dumb look
Magicman7200

Postby samurai10 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Joshua laughed. He couldn't help it. "You can't even pronounce Renalda's name correctly without being corrected!" His blue eyes twinkled with laughter. "I guess your sword hasn't told you anything at all, has it Jack? Well come on, help me with this stuff. We'll take it to the fourth floor and then we'll go up to the eighth. Good workout, dontcha think?" He winked.

OOC: Magicman, you can god mod Josh till the door of the mountain I explained in Salvation's other thread. NO MORE. XD

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby MomentOfInertia » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"fine then don't tell me" Randall said with a smirk.
"Jack's probably on six or seven. As for me I'm headed up to five for some lunch. Maybe after Renalda's done talking to you you could let me in on what's up over a sandwich or something"
MomentOfInertia

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Teto shrugged. "Thanks again for letting me out." she said, then she ran up the step all the way to the sixth floor. When she arrived, she scanned the room, but didn't see Jack.
then she went up the stairs toward the seventh floor.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby MomentOfInertia » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:58 pm

"Having once more saved the damsel from distress, the mighty hero set out again in search of great Wonders like none this world had ever seen"
....Like a double Whopper with cheese"
...or maybe even a Baby Ruth"
....eh, I'll just have an apple to tide me over till Josh gets back with some fresh game."
MomentOfInertia

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:10 pm

OOC: Samurai, give me a prompt and I'll post.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Magicman7200 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:58 pm

"ah so this is what this place looks like" Jack said while going up the stairs onto door of the mountain
"yup its neat and tidy" Joshua replied

OOC sorry for the really late post
Magicman7200

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Teto, after not finding Jack on the seventh floor, went downstairs again, and who should she find? But Jack, and he was talking with another person. "THERE you are Jack! I've been looking everywhere for you!" cried Teto.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Josh couldn't help but laugh at the figure of Teto. Her hair was all over the place, and she was panting. "Yeah, I was just taking a lost sheep to Renalda. But since you're here, I'll just hand him over to you. Heh, it sounds like I'm handing him over to a higher officer in the police station! But thankfully I'm not." He laughed again. "Well, see you later, alligator! You'd better take the lift though. Renalda won't be very happy that you took so long." He laughed again and started for the stairs.

OOC: By the way guys, there's only 100 people, and they see a lot of people everyday, so everybody knows everybody's faces at least, if not their names. And rock, Renalda had already asked Karen a question. ^^/;; Magicman, you never let us go through the door! XD Oh well. :P

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Magicman7200 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:34 pm

"okay time to stop joking around." said Jack with a serious look on his face.
Jack went with Teto on the lift to the door of the mountain

"wow this is cool" said Jack looked around as Teto and Jack were approaching Renalda.
Magicman7200

Postby rocklobster » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Renalda looked at her, then out of a little hole that served as a window, "You see those woods? Two more people are in those woods. After them, our number shall be complete." She looked at Arempal again. "We must start fighting Kuraku as soon as possible. He just gets stronger day by day, and his force grows larger. And anyway, I only did it once, and I shan't have to do it again."

"Do you want me to go look for them?" Karen asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:31 pm

"Bless you child!" said Renalda. "The reason why I'm calling Teto and Jack here is so that they will do it. You may go and look for Teto and Jack if you want, they really are being very late!"

~~~~~~~~
Josh headed up the stairs with his heavy bags of food. He sighed. Five flights of stairs and so much stuff to bring up! Help, he said to Jorbank.
No! I'm already tired from helping you hunt!
But I can't go up these stairs with so much stuff.
Too bad, I'm not helping you.
Please?
No!
Please?!
No!!
Bah, fine, whatever.
He continued up the stairs, wearily, 'till he finally reached the fifth floor, where a welcome sight met his eyes. "Randall! Could you help me with this?"

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

"It is, isn't it?" said Teto. "I hope Renalda won't be too mad at us for being so late!" Teto opened the door to Renalda's room. "Sorry we're so late!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying