GIJoe: Rise of the Cobra

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

GIJoe: Rise of the Cobra

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 pm

After seeing the awesome GIJoe movie, Rise of the Cobra, I thought, why not make an RPG out of it? They certainly have a sequel hook at the end!
This RPG takes place after the events in the movie, with the following things unresolved:
[spoiler]
Zartan is President of the US
The Baroness is on the side of good. (However, I think it's just an act)
[/spoiler]
You can be with either GIJoe or Cobra. If you want to play an original character, go right ahead. You can play canon characters, including those who weren't in the movie, like Spirit and Sgt. Slaughter.
Here's the sign-up sheet:
Code name: All members of both GIJoe and Cobra only go by code names. The code name is relevant to your character in some way. For example, Scarlett has red hair.
Physical Description: What your character looks like.
Field: The position your character excels in. (i.e. Recon, Medicine, etc)
Bio: self-explanatory
Personality: also self-explanatory
Special Skills: What does your character bring to the table? Is he/she excellent at tracking, like Spirit? Can he fly any kind of airplane easily, like Ripcord? Is he silent but deadly, like Snake Eyes?
Here's one for me.
Code name: Scarlett
Physical Description: Has red hair and is in most adaptations, the only female GI Joe.
Field: Her main field is intelligence, but she seems to do whatever's needed.
Bio/Personality: (I'm using the animated version)Scarlett is an extremely talented woman. She is already a gifted martial artist owing to growing up to a family of black belters. Her father and three brothers are all martial arts instructors. She got her black belt by age 15. She eventually joined the Army and entered into all sorts of training she could get into, finally excelling into intelligence work. She stands as the only member of the Joe Team who has duties that are kept confidential from the rest of the team. Despite all her deadly skills and serious work, she still manages to have a sense of humor.
Special Skills: According to the movie, she is fluent in 12 languages and is an excellent black belt. She chiefly wields a laser-firing crossbow-like weapon.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Alcuinus » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Uh... kind of inefficient spoiler... don't you think?
Alcuinus

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 am

I guess bullets and spoilers don't go together. It's fixed now.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying