Teen Titans--GO!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 16, 2009 1:53 pm

OK, let's have Keir do some mischief
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kurama » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Hmmm I may join as Blue Beetle.... would that be ok? xD seems fun.

Character Type: Hero
Alter Ego: Jaime Reyes
Superhero Name: Blue Beetle
Costume:

Powers:
None, beyond those provided by the Scarab.
When Jaime is in danger, the scarab activates, crawling out on to Jaime's back and generating a high-tech suit of powered armor around his body. When the danger passes, the scarab deactivates, dissolving the costume and retracting back onto Jaime's spine, causing intense pain. When in use, the suit can reconfigure itself to produce a number of different armaments, including an energy cannon, a sword and shield, a grappling hook, an advanced satellite of some sort, and a set of large powered blades attached to the hands, over a foot in length, that can shear through tree trunks, and a set of dual-purpose wings that not only allow Jaimie to fly, but can also be brought around in front of Jaime to act as shields against projectiles and energy weapons, such as the energy of a Green Lantern ring. The scarab can adapt its technology to suit situations: the suit can produce energy discharges from the hands that can neutralize magical spells, discharge Kryptonite radiation, negating "vibrational frequencies" of extra-dimensional objects, bringing them into this dimension and other assorted functions. The armor is impervious enough that it can protect Jaime against atmospheric re-entry from Earth's orbit.

Personality/Bio:

Jaime is Very jumpy and full of energy. Is pretty new to the hero stuff and is gaining the hang of it. Is pretty good with Booster Gold and Skeets with the rest of the league. He has been known to rush into things without overlooking them first. Is kinda the comedy relief in some situations. He tends to gain new friends quickly as he is a very friendly person. He is as Moody as any normal teenager. So he's pretty easy to relate to. on Teen standards. All in all he is a good friend.

History:
Jaime Reyes was a relatively normal high school student from El Paso, Texas. His father ran a garage, his mother was a paramedic, and his little sister was a brat. Jaime hung out with his two best friends Brenda and Paco, the mediator between the hard-working Brenda and the laid-back Paco. By both Brenda and Paco's accounts, he was a good friend, the kind of person who could let them be themselves, and who could always make things better. Jaime aimed to help his father out at the garage, but Alberto turned him down, not wanting to see his son grow up too fast.

Everything fell apart with the onset of the Infinite Crisis.
The Blue Beetle Scarab came down in El Paso, fire and portent in its wake.

Jaime discovered the Scarab on the way home from school with Paco and Brenda, half-buried in a disused lot. He took it home, curious as to what it might be. That night, the Scarab came alive, and grafted itself to the base of Jaime's spine, inducing strange dreams in Jaime.
Booster Gold sought Jaime out, and took him to meet Batman. Booster had been to the future, where he had learned that Batman would seek out Brother Eye and fail - but he had also learned the Blue Beetle Scarab was the one thing capable of seeing Brother Eye.
Jaime went into space with Batman and his team. The Scarab saw where Brother Eye was hidden, and pulled the rogue satellite back into reality. Jaime, together with Black Canary and Green Arrow, destroyed Brother Eye's dimensional stabilizer, preventing it from escaping outside reality again. Once Batman's team had sent Eye plummeting Earthwards, the Scarab shunted Jaime outside dimensions itself, seeking to escape the Green Lanterns on the spaceship.
Unfortunately, the chaos of the dimensional stabilizer's destruction dilated time for Jaime. As far as he knew, he'd only been outside dimensions a couple of minutes; on Earth, however, a whole year had passed.
Jaime eventually managed to find his way back home, only to discover his year-long absence. In that time, his father had been crippled, forcing him to walk with a cane, Paco had teamed up with a magical metahuman gang called the Posse, and Brenda had been taken in by her aunt after her abusive father died in a DUI.

Now he is living his normal life...as best as he can with the scarab connected to his spine. He is the Hero when needed.
Kurama

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 am

sorry this rp died.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kurama » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:26 am

Awww Poo. ;_; Oh well. xD Sorry to hear that. Maybe another time.
Kurama

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:31 pm

If you are interested in something like this, please PM me Miss Kurama. Thank you.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:21 pm

draw what? The Rpg's been dead forever by the way.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:41 pm

can I join?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:48 am

um, this RPG is dead. Sorry.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying