[Destiny's Bane]

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

[Destiny's Bane]

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:16 am

[SIZE="1"]Organization Title – Destiny’s Bane
[A small fraction of the well-respected company Choice Industries Unlimited. Only a choice few are knowledgeable about the existence of this fraction.]

Branches:
Dusza[s]-
Lalki[es]-
Board of Directors:
- Information is for Executive eyes only -
Medical Faculty:
- Madam Crimson [Dr. Crimson]
- Senior Staff member, Dr. Blyskawica

DR. CRIMSON [notes & diagnostic]
File # 215/Q
* Viewing is only permissible by Executives, Senior Staff and myself.
-CONCERNING DUSZA AND LALKI-
Unbeknown to the general public, a widespread illness had been rampant throughout the world. To the untrained eye, this vindictive intruder carries the same basic symptoms of the common Flu. Obviously, however, the very, VERY busy staff at Choice Industries Unlimited would never be interested in such a trivial matter. This “illness”, which I have entitled FATE, for research purposes, is most intriguing. FATE reacts with certain people. We have full knowledge of what kind of people, but I have been strictly forbidden to foreclose such information in my report. When is reacts with these choice few, (and I do mean few) it seems they are granted abnormal abilities. When the Organization first began this investigation, I must admit I was skeptical. A colleague of mine has most aptly-though not in the broadest of terms- summarized these traits. “Superpowers”. There seems to be no set rule for what type of “powers”. They range from the most useful to the most bizarre. Both, however, are coveted by not only the Organization but also by various Crime Syndicates. Thus, it is imperative we get our hands on as many as possible. Also, there seems to be a price for their blessing. We have named people who have had a negative reaction to FATE Dusza[s]. It seems there is a price for the Dusza's blessing. After one uses their power, regardless of the extent, they are forced to do some odd action right afterwards. Its very peculiar, and we've had Dusza's whose penance were actually quite frightening. (Having to bite another was one) Yet, a majority are just unusual actions, like smoking, singing and such. I need to put more effort in locating a method to this madness.

The public have absolute no idea such beings exist. Now, you must remember that it was the infection FATE that awoke the powers. Before they were infected, they were relatively normal people. I will try to be brief in describing not only the Dusza's abilities but also the side effects.

+They, as stated early, get powers/abilities
+ The power depends on the individual
+ After performing said power, they have to perform in involuntary action [Named penance]
+Like their power, the penance is unique per Dusza
+Before the Dusza’s power is awoken, they lose a fraction of their memory, which is replaced with their ability
+ The Dusza also lose an emotion
+ Dusza[s], though retaining their original personalities, have no free will
+Once a Dusza is bonded to a “Master” (in the most loose of terms) they devote their life to serving and protecting that individual

FATE is most defiantly an infection. It alters the generic code of the recipient. Also, I have firm knowledge the transformation is quite painful, both physically and mentally.

In FATE’s twisted web of despair, is born yet another sorrow. Lalki[es] are individuals that had a violent negative reaction with the infection. Sadly, a majority of the Lalki[es] die after being infected, so their numbers are even less. Lalki[es], also referred to as PUPPETS, are barren of any emotion. All their memories have been forfeited, leaving them hollow.
A Lalki also has “powers” but does not need to pay a penance. Their redeeming quality lies in their unique ability to be implanted with any memory or personality. This makes them highly sought after for espionage and the likes.

At the present time, there has yet to be any cure for FATE. I sincerely hope that it does not come to that, but would most defiantly be in our best interest to conduct such research. I will update my diagnostic when I have new information. Until then, this has been Madam Crimson.

---
The RPG is set in a fictional 19th century Europe. If there are any suggestions, questions or complaints, please let me know.
You may go into as much detail as you like with your character, or as little. Try to use your imagination with their powers and penance. The Dusza[s] and Lalki[es] have been given “code” names in order for it to be easier to remember the individual. Their new name needs to somehow reflect their power or penance. (Even if it doesn't, I’m not going to scold you ^.~)
Okay, Character Formats…

:DUSZA:
Name:
Given Name:
Power:
Penance:
Appearance:
Emotion that was lost:
Memory that was lost: [You may leave this unanswered]
Personality:
Original home/location:
Career before they were infected with FATE:
What type of people would they work best with? :
Other/Background before infected:

:LALKI:
Name:
Given Name:
Power:
Current Personality:
Appearance:

You may also create a staff member. You must already have either a Dusza or a Lalki, though.

:STAFF:
Name:
Appearance:
Other:
[/SIZE]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lil_Ninja » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:03 pm

I am SOOO joining this one ^^

Name: Maxine
Given Name: Sparks

Appearance: She is light complected, and she looks a little younger than she is, she is very lean and muscular (not overly), her height is 5'5", she has florescent blue eyes, and her hair is dark blue, almost black, an it's only a couple inches long, it looks like she cut it herself, aaaand it is always a mess or sticking up oddly.

Clothing: She wears a dark blue short sleeve shirt, a black jacket (sleeves ripped off) with trimming of blue in it, black worn jeans, a white and blue arm warmer that starts at her wrist and ends at her elbow, black fingerless gloves that are trimmed with blue and have a hole in the palms, and florescent blue converse.

Power: She can drain energy from either an electrical object (a vehicle, battery powered device, street light, etc) or a living creature, and she can either shoot the energy out through her hands or 'inject' it into another object/creature to give it power (if it's an object) or to give it adrenaline or shock it (if it's a creature). If she holds the energy for too long, she becomes staticky (causing her hair to stand up a little and upon touch, shock things, stuff like that) and she has to release the energy/electricity right away.

Penance: She cracks her knuckles, and usually follows that with punching something.

Emotion that was lost: Fear.
Memory that was lost: Her childhood.

Personality: She is extremely sarcastic at times, and loves a good joke. She often pokes fun at people and causes trouble on others behalf (and sometimes her own). Also, she's a bit of a hoodlum.

Original home/location: England.

Career before they were infected with FATE: She was somewhat like a spy at times. People paid her to find out information, or to follow someone, stuff along those lines. But when she doesn't have work, she often pick pockets and hot wires cars.

What type of people would they work best with?: People who's personality is similar to her own, or kind types.

Likes: Boxing, theft, cars, spying, the thrill of a clean getaway, people like her.
Dislikes: Annoying people that talk a lot, getting caught stealing, not having a job, know-it-alls, stuff like that.

Other/Background before infected: In game (if that's alright)
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 pm

[SIZE="1"]Wonderful! Now we have our first recruit!

I forgot to mention this earlier. Before anyone accuses me of plagiarism, this is loosely based after the anime Darker then Black. The story shouldn't reflect the anime, but I thought I'd let you know.

Branches:
Dusza[s]- Sparks
Lalki[es]-

Player - Character
Lil Ninja - Sparks

I'll do my chara later. n.n[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:47 pm

COOLS, I join!
Name:Job Tarklin
Given Name:CON
Power: Can convince people to do anything he asks, also anything he says come true (within the bounds of reality) He can't use his truth saying power if anyone involved doesn't want to do it.
Current Personality:dark and quiet
Appearance:White spiky hair, wears a long black hooded leather cloak, has a rolex, leather boots, he has no color in his pupils, has white skin (nearly albino)
Other/Background before infected:Before the infection Job was a normal human being. He was doing well in college, and was incredibly intelligent. Then he was infected, and has been the FBI's puppet ever since. He all but controls the government, but is never seen.
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:01 pm

[SIZE="1"]Great!

Branches:
Dusza[s]- Sparks
Lalki[es]- CON

Player - Character
Lil Ninja - Sparks
Monkey Luffy - CON[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:34 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]OOoooohhhh, Victorian ages!!! :3333333

Name: König Löweitz-Raschelf

Given Name: Dreamer

Power: Dream Manipulation -- The Ability to alter, control, or induce dreams in another.

Penance: Bowing eloquently

Appearance: König's hair is a bluish-black and cut to his jawline, and his bangs hang in his eyes. He wears a black full-button blouse with a black-and-blue pinstriped vest and black dress slacks. He also has a rose-embroidered eyepatch that goes over his right eye.

Emotion that was lost: Jealousy

Memory that was lost: Of how he lost his eye.

Personality: He is a very sheltered boy, only allowed out of his home when he is ordered to go and buy groceries. He is his house's head servant, even though he is only 14. He is extremely quiet and respectable, but is also very fragile.

Original home/location: Lichtenstein, Saxony, Germany

Career before they were infected with FATE: Schoolboy who loved reading theoretical books on dreams and their meanings.

What type of people would they work best with? : People that aren't too mean or hateful.

Likes: Blue, roses, reading, music, his homeland, being of use

Dislikes: Being so sick all the time, mean people, being overworked

Other/Background before infected: His parents were very nice and sweet to him, until they died in a raid of their home, so he has wandered until he came upon the family who currently employs him--the Porters.[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 pm

[SIZE="1"]They're awesome! X3

Ooh~ I keep thinking of Ciel Phantomhive with your chara, Dee. XD

Looks great!

Branches:
Dusza[s]- Sparks * Dreamer
Lalki[es]- CON

Player - Character
Lil Ninja - Sparks
Monkey Luffy - CON
Hana Ryuuzaki - Dreamer[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lady Kenshin » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 pm

This idea=EPIC WIN!!!

Name: Salida (German for joy; the irony is intended)
Given Name: Adelheid Reichenbach
Power: She can twist your emotions, e.g., she can make you feel happy if you're sad, vice versa and etc.
Penance: Loses part of herself. This could be a memory, emotion, opinion... and she never knows what she will lose.
Appearance: Long black hair, big brown eyes, pale skin, wears a lot of frilly dresses, but mostly on dark colours
Emotion that was lost: Joy (not necessarily happiness; just any kind of excitement/hyperactivity)
Memory that was lost: How to talk.
Personality: Quiet, due (obviously) to the fact that she cannot speak. She carries a little pad of paper and a pencil in order to communicate. WIshes everyone to be happy and to protect good people.
Original home/location: Berlin, Germany
Career before they were infected with FATE: Child/student; pursuing interest in singing. NOTE: she can still sing, but only melodies, not words.
What type of people would they work best with?: Anybody, really, as long as they're nice to her. She tends to get VERY upset when people are mean to her, and loud people in general scare her.
Dislikes: Loud noises, evil people/people who have dark secrets; she can tell due to her understanding of others' emotions and general spiritual sensitivity/discernment.
Other/Background before infected: A little girl, basically. Very sweet and kind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Song_of_Storms » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 pm

[SIZE="1"]Aww~ Thank you! X3 I've been working on it for a while now. n.n

Branches:
Dusza[s]- Sparks * Dreamer * Adelheid
Lalki[es]- CON

Player - Character
Lil Ninja - Sparks
Monkey Luffy - CON
Hana Ryuuzaki - Dreamer
Lady Kenshin - Adelheid[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:29 pm

[SIZE="1"]Double post...

Lady Kenshin, did you want Adelheid or Salida to be her "Title"? I just wanted to make sure I hadn't messed up.

Also, if anyone wants their chara to be "found" by Destiny's Bane, lemme know. That way, the other charas would have a mini assignment to start out with. X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:12 pm

SO joining this one...

Name: Bard
Given Name: Matthew Karlen
Power: Can produce the sounds of any instrument he desires. Most of the songss are wailing sorrowful ballads.
Penance: Undergoes a brief period of intense sorrow following each concert
Appearance: About 5 foot tall, LONG brown hair (Past his shoulders), blue eyes that have an empty stare to them. Wears rags and carries a flute around to play whenever he doesn't want to suffer his penance.
Emotion that was lost: Love
Memory that was lost: [I'll leave this unanswered]
Personality: Sad most of the time. Always gazing blankly at nothing.
Original home/location: Europe
Career before they were infected with FATE: None. He's thirteen.
What type of people would they work best with? : Anyone that could cheer him up.
Dislikes: Valentines day, Kissing, hugging and all other expressions of love.
Other/Background before infected: Just a normal homeschooling kid. That's about it.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:05 pm

[SIZE="1"]Branches:
Dusza[s]- Sparks * Dreamer * Adelheid * Bard
Lalki[es]- CON

Player - Character
Lil Ninja - Sparks
Monkey Luffy - CON
Hana Ryuuzaki - Dreamer
Lady Kenshin - Adelheid
Firedrake - Bard

Great! [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Is mine any goods then? Oh and there was a little something I wanted to add to the power if that's ok... Do you mind if he can do things like create mist or change the lighting when he has his concerts?
Robin Firedrake

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:25 pm

DUSZA:
Name: Elizabeth Paolini
Given Name: Ezla
Power: can sense pain in someone else, no matter how slight or severe. It was involuntary at first, but now she can ignore it
Penance: feels slightly sick to her stomach.
Appearance: She has brown skin, black hair with dreadlocks, and hazel eyes.
Emotion that was lost: she's unable to feel hate or remorse.
Memory that was lost: [You may leave this unanswered]:
Personality: She's kinda nice, mostly because she can't hate.
Original home/location: Nashville, TN
Career before they were infected with FATE: Stage actress
What type of people would they work best with? : anyone
Dislikes: seeing people in pain, because she feels it too
Note: I based her on Ezla from Christopher Paolini's Inheritance books. Is that oK?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:31 pm

I was wondering about her last name being paolini...
Robin Firedrake

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:08 pm

:Lalki:
Name: Dean Thomas
Given Name: Allelujah
Power: Can become invisible and also has the ability to walk through walls.
Current Personality: Friendly and social.
Appearance: Usually wears a green t-shirt and a pair of baggy jeans. Has blue eyes and has dark brown hair.
Other/Background Info: Before he was Infected. Dean was a normal college freshman. After the Infection happened. Dean has been controlled by many different organizations.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Song_of_Storms » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:23 pm

[SIZE="1"]Branches:
Dusza[s]- Sparks * Dreamer * Adelheid * Bard * Ezla
Lalki[es]- CON * Allelujah

Player - Character

Lil Ninja - Sparks
Monkey Luffy - CON
Hana Ryuuzaki - Dreamer
Lady Kenshin - Adelheid
Firedrake - Bard
Rocklonster - Ezla
Derek - Allelujah[/SIZE]

Is mine any goods then? Oh and there was a little something I wanted to add to the power if that's ok... Do you mind if he can do things like create mist or change the lighting when he has his concerts?

[SIZE="1"]That's fine. Just as long as he still does his penance. [/SIZE]

I based her on Ezla from Christopher Paolini's Inheritance books. Is that oK?

[SIZE="1"]Of course! I have no problem if your characters are "inspired" from somewhere.

Also, I'll try to get the actual RPG up this weekend, due to some *blah* stuff at school. X3

Remember, if you have any suggestions let me know! (^^)/[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:25 am

[SIZE="1"]Finally~

Name: Dominik Kaminski

Given Name: Butterfly

Power: Dominik can convert his entire body into swarm of butterflies, thus allowing him to travel great distances and such. Also, if he encircles someone for a brief amount of time, it thrusts them into s deep slumber.

Penance: Dominik has to cut himself after every use. Because of this, his arm is deeply scarred from past uses.

Appearance: Dominik’s hair is a mixture of silver and white, with black bangs. His eyes are a deep blue. He wears a four button silver blouse, that cuts off at midway. A frilly shirt underneath, which ruffles out from the collar. White trousers that get tucked neatly into black lace-up boots, almost reaching his knees. White gloves that flare out. Around his waist is fastened a shawl, made from the same material as his top, giving him a “skirt” effect. Dominik (or Butterfly) is extremely pale, and has a beauty mark just below his right eye.

Emotion that was lost: Any form of sympathy.

Memory that was lost: [Unanswered]

Personality: Dominik is horrible at making decisions. He’s found it much easier just to agree with everyone. His lack of sympathy has had a huge negative effect on him. Still, he loves being outdoors.

Original home/location: “Poland”( Russian territory) Nowy Sacz. Near the Dunajec river.

Career before they were infected with FATE:
Dominik was an understudy to a seasoned Botanist.

What type of people would they work best with? : A leader. Just as long as he doesn't have to make any decisions.

Likes: Cold weather, mountains, silver and white, any sort of flute instrument, vegetables and being alone to think.

Dislikes: Loud noises, the heat, crowds, spicy food and the dark.

Dominik plays a sterling silver flute, when he is alone. Music is soothing to him, and comforting. He lived a pleasant life before FATE interfered.

Dominik

Branches:
Dusza[s]- Sparks * Dreamer * Adelheid * Bard * Ezla * Butterfly
Lalki[es]- CON * Allelujah

Player - Character
Lil Ninja - Sparks
Monkey Luffy - CON
Hana Ryuuzaki - Dreamer
Lady Kenshin - Adelheid
Firedrake - Bard
Rocklonster - Ezla
Derek - Allelujah
Erin - Butterfly[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"] ! REMEMBER !

If I have made any mistakes, let me know. n.n[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Lady Kenshin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Song_of_Storms (post: 1280593) wrote:[SIZE="1"]Double post...

Lady Kenshin, did you want Adelheid or Salida to be her "Title"? I just wanted to make sure I hadn't messed up.

Also, if anyone wants their chara to be "found" by Destiny's Bane, lemme know. That way, the other charas would have a mini assignment to start out with. X3[/SIZE]

Well, either name will do, but Adelheid is cuter, so Adelheid will be great!

I don't mind if DB finds my character.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's okay to be a fanfiction author... http://www.fanfiction.net/~loveslabourswon
Lady Kenshin

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:37 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]OMG, Erin, it's Teru!!! xDDDDDD
How did I know that you were going to use him? x3[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Song_of_Storms » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:20 pm

[SIZE="1"]XD

Because he's so darn cute? X3

Sorry its taken me so long to get it started. I actually came down with the flu. ( not fun ) DX

Okay, thanks Kenshin. n.n

Still accepting new characters. [/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:22 pm

OK, here's a new character.
A staff member this time. I'll start him tomorrow.
Dr. Tesla
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Tesla got interested in studying the disease because he thinks it might mean a new stage in evolution. (Yeah, he's a Darwinist.)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Song_of_Storms » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:02 pm

[SIZE="1"]Interesting. Of course, I wholly disagree with him. (But there's not much point arguing with a fictional character)[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:41 pm

[SIZE="1"]Other then the "No technology" reminder, here are some other small things. Not that any of you have done anything wrong, I just want to get these in the open.

X No one-liners. They KILL rpgs. Murderers!
X Don't speak for another chara's actions. Duh~
X You're not invincible.
X Don't take the action one place quickly without asking me. Example: Everyone's somewhere, then suddenly you transport them all to a island. Yeah, not good.
X -and anything else I think of! >8D [dictator mode]

W00t! Mardi Gras! I'll be gone over the weekend because of the parade, so keep the posting to a minimum. X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 pm

[SIZE="1"]Important

Unfortunately, I won't have the time to continue this, or any RPG for a while. You can either keep it running or whatnot. I'm fine with both. n.n If someone does decide to take over, remember to have fun! X3[/SIZE]
Song_of_Storms

Postby Wind » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 pm

people who have joined this RPG I have an announcement since song of storms won't be able to GM this RPG I have decided to take it over and run it so I hoep you all enjoy
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Wind » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:35 pm

here's my character for this RPG

Name: Trinity
Given Name: Ann ( doesn't have a last name that she remembers)
Power: She can change into the shape of a wolf and move things with her mind

what she looks like when she shapechanges into a wolf but without the collar Image

Current Personality: She is nice enough, but when told to do an assignment, She doesn't act nice at all. kinda snobby but really wants to protect people but puts up a gruff exterior

Appearance:Image
Other/Background before infected: She was a regular student in japan before she was infected with the fate virus, She liked all sorts of music, She has a silver necklace that she wears and never takes off even after she was infected because it's important to her but she can't remember why all she knows is that she has been told that her mother gave it to her when she was born

this is the necklace her mother gave her
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:35 pm

This looks great! Is it still open for members?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying