The Protectors

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Lil_Ninja » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

It's fine Wind ^^

~~

Hey everyone! It's up! http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?p=1265283

I'll be posting as soon as I can ^^
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
[color="cyan"][SIZE="5"]42[/SIZE][/color]
[color="royalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The meaning of life,
the universe,
and everything.[/SIZE][/color]
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Ah, forgot to submit Angelo! BTW people, Hana Ryuuzaki is going to help me RP as him, so don't freak when she posts as him ^^

~~

Name- Angelo

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Appearance- He is very pale, and his wings are blood red.

Eyes description- Dark red.

Hair description- Short maroon spiky hair.

Build of body- Skinny but very fit. He is 6'5"

Clothing- Black leather breast plate with two dark red straps around the stomach, black leather pants with two dark red straps on the sides at his thighs, black fingerless gloves, two dark red straps around his right bicep and black leather boots.

Ability- He has the power to make and control fire. He can also start his hands and wings on fire. When he uses his ability, his hair slightly starts moving like fire.

Weapon- Metal knuckles.

Personality- He is very kind and considerate, and will go totally out of his own way to help another. He takes his job extremely serious and will not let the person he is watching fall into harms way, even if that means putting his own life on the line. When he is protecting someone, he is very cautious about the people around them. He can be very naive at times when it has to do with peoples emotions, but he is very smart and alert. He is very protective of the people he loves and his assigned Royal and can be very motherly at times.

Extra- He is always wearing his communicator on his right wrist. *A large device with a screen on it and multiple buttons on it and it is worn on your wrist like a watch*

~~
~~

By the way, I am putting that the Protectors that protect Royalty (the guards for the palace and the ones assigned specific Royals) wear basically what Angelo is, but it doesn't have to be the exact same. (This doesn't mean anyone has to change their Protector's clothing)
[SIZE="5"][color="Blue"]~[/color][color="Lime"]K[/color][color="Blue"]Y[/color][color="Lime"]L[/color][color="blue"]L[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]H[/color][color="lime"]A[/color][color="blue"]N[/color][color="blue"]~[/color][/SIZE]
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:42 pm

Name- Zarachi

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Appearance (including wing color)- He is very pale and he has light blue wings.

Eyes description- He has icy blue eyes.

Hair description- Dark dark blue hair with spikes like Sora's (Kingdom hearts) but a bit shorter.

Build of body- Kind of skinny and lean, 6'

Clothing- Dark blue leather breast plate with two lighter blue straps making an X across his chest, blue short sleeve shirt, dark blue leather pants with three blue straps on his right thigh and three more on his right calf, dark blue fingerless gloves, two black straps around his left forearm, and dark blue leather boots.

Ability- He can control/make water/ice. When he uses his ability, his hands glow blue and cold emits from his body, making the air around him frost.

Weapon (used with ability)- A short white hilt with blue ice patterns.

Personality- He can be very mischievous at times, playing pranks on people and causing trouble. He is one of the lesser thought of Protectors, he isn't as smart or strong as the others. He is very good at distracting people and diverting their attention to something else. He is nice, very naive and very outgoing. A lot of the time, he can be a pain though. He loves history and spends a lot of time studying it.

Extra- He is always wearing a communicator on his right wrist. *A large device with a screen and multiple buttons on it and it is worn on your wrist like a watch*
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby rocklobster » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 pm

Name (and nickname if wanted)- Swift
Age (above 12)- 24

Apparent age- 20
Gender- Female

Type (look at Kleeka description)- Rabbit

Appearance-Has rabbit ears on her head and a fluffy tail. She's not embarassed by her tail, unlike her sister.
Eyes description- blue

Hair/fur description- sky blue

Build of body-average height for a human.

Clothing- Usually wears light clothes so as not to get overheated. Wears a vest and shorts most of the time.

Personality-Swift is Velvet's older, more rational sister. She lives on Xilosan and doesn't like the situation. She suspects there's something rotten in Denmark. (Shakespeare talk for a conspiracy)
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:03 pm

OOh, so THIS is the other sister ^^ cool cool
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Is it ok if you can give me a quick summary of the story so far and i join in?
Robin Firedrake

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:21 pm

sure! (darn! not good with recaps XD)

Ummm...

On Zarimon, all that has happened is:

With King Darthatamule (my char')- He was getting depressed about his wife (Princess Izanami: lives on Xilosan) and he was talking to Rocklobster and Wind's characters, then Princess Izanami called him on the watch communicator thing telling how the Royal Adviser Belial has finally taken the Queen's mind over and how the Queen doesn't have much time to live.. And then he went back to the palace and sent a Protector (people like Police that guard Xilosan) named Angelo via communicator to his wife, telling him that her life may be on the line.

With Lady Kelethadine (Wind's char')- She was talking to the King, asking if she could go to the Queen to comfort her if her time was near and um.. That was it (she got turned down BTW).

With Lexyn (my char')- She was sitting in a tree away from the town, and then a strange person (Mathieu) that can float popped up and scared her, then she saw the King and was going to talk to him, but then he left before she could. Now her and Mathieu are heading to the Protectors main place in the center of the town because she wants an update on Xilosan. And she still can't figure out what creature Mathieu is.

With Mathieu Astella (Hana Ryuuzaki's character)- He poofed out of nowhere and scared the feline, Lexyn and he is now following her around.

With Velvet (Rocklobster's character)- She went to the King and asked if she could help, and he told her she couldn't yet. She didn't like what she was hearing about Xilosan, so she took a shuttle (and on it, she got a letter for the Princess concerning information she might need) to Xilosan and just got there. She is now getting directions to "Swift's" place.

~~
On Xilosan:

The Royal Adviser Belial (my char')- He is making plans to somehow (hasn't been revealed yet) kill the Queen (and it has to do with "Doses" and the Food Tester) and because of him almost getting caught by Princess Izanami, he wants the Queen dead sooner, so he is going to give her a "Triple Dose" of something.

Princess Izanami (my char')- She was listening in on Belial talking about some plan that had to do with the Queen. She went and asked him about it after he discovered her and he lied saying something about making plans for the Queen's birthday (she could see it was a lie because of her power) and he knew she saw it was a lie. She went to her mother, the Queen, and tried (again) to convince her that Belial was evil. The Queen still denied it and the princess then went in her room and sent a message to Darthatamule about how the Queen's mind is lost and they were going to kill her soon, and as soon as the Queen's dead, she was the next to go.

Angelo (me and Hana Ryuuzaki's char')- He was at the Protectors place working out, getting ready for a surprise inspection the Princess was going to make later that day and he was talkign to his friend Zarachi, then he got a message from Darthatamule telling him to go to the Princess and protect her, and that he was counting on him to keep her safe. He just flew to the palace.

Zarachi (my char')- He was talking to Angelo and it was said how he was one of the lesser Protectors, and he was only used for distractions on missions and whatnot. As Angelo was leaving, he made a crack about storming the palace (quote from Princess Birde)
~~

I think that's all of it ^^
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Name (and nickname if wanted)- Fethsarl Darwell

Age (above 12)- 15

Apparent age- changes depending on the disguise he's wearing. ordinarily though it's pretty much 14 or 15.

Gender- male

Type (look at Kleeka description)- Fyvis

Appearance- Basically like an anthro ferret except for when he has one of his disguises. He's also about 6'1

Eyes description- brown. Almost black

Hair/fur description- light brown with a black stripe down his back

Build of body- skinny

Clothing- depends on what he wants to look like

Personality- A sneak from birth. He's always loved to dress up in costumes so now he's turned it into his job. He wears brilliant disguises that let him look like absolutely any kleeka he chooses and he loves to wear them for fun as well as for a purpose. He also snoops a lot, he can't help it... it's a habit.

Extra- I've got one character. him. And he will most of the time look completely different each time you see him.
Robin Firedrake

Postby Lil_Ninja » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Sounds cool! Acceptedness!!!
the universe,
Lil_Ninja

Postby Robin Firedrake » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Awesome! =D
Robin Firedrake

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying