Paladin

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Paladin

Postby faithfighter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:00 pm

In the vastness of the universe there are many races that are both good…and evil. Each planet is different, you might find one that is peaceful and calm and travel to the very next and find a war filled chaotic mess. There are those who seek to bring peace and unitity to the galaxy, but there are those who seek to destroy and take over all the planets. This chaos is even more evident in the galaxy of Haruth, where danger is around every turn and treachery is a common thing. Amongst the chaos arises a hero known only as the Paladin. Appearing when needed and disappearing with out a trace, he brings a glimmer of hope to the galaxies in darkness…

The Paladin is a TimeWalker who has the ability to traverse time and space in mere seconds.

You have the choice to play a hero, undecided or a villain. As a hero you could search for the Paladin and join his side, or do good deeds and the Paladin would come for you.
As an undecided character you can choose your side later on in the game, or be traitorous and fight for both.
As a villain you would join the League of Shadows the force that wants to throw the universe into chaos…so it can take it over itself.

Races:
TimeWalker: The Paladin is the only known living TimeLord. If you have an idea for them Pm me or Kiba, but you cannot choose this as your race, unless I give you permission to do otherwise.

Other races: the rest are up to you to come up with, the universe is vast so there can be as many races as you want.

Rules:
This story is an ever growing one. If you have an idea for a crisis, an evil villain scheme, or an idea for a world for the heroes to visit pm us. We need as many ideas as is possible.
Obviously the site rules are to be followed at all times.
Your races can have fantasy style magic, but make sure it doesn’t get occult-ish or false religious.
Number one rule, have fun!!

I will play the Paladin and Kiba is the co Gm

what you need:

Name:
Race:
home planet:
Appearance:
Bio: (be as indepth as possible)
Weapon:
alliance: good/evil/undecided
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 pm

Name: Dante
Race: Wolf Furral
Home Planet: Vinnym
Side: Dante works for both sides, taking jobs that will benefit him or going on missions when a friend calls in a favor
Hair color and length: Deep blonde, seven inches in the back with bangs that stop at his eyebrows.
Clothing: Combat boots, blue jeans, black tee-shirt, Red trench coat.
Weapons: What ever he gets his hands on though he favors a pair of pistols that were mysteriously delivered to him soon after he killed his captor/trainer.
Extra: Wolf ears protruding from his head, a tail, razor finger nails, quite furry but his fur is blonde so it's hard to see it.
Personality: Not much is known about Dante so his personality is a secret though he's been told he is a great kisser. Image
Bio: Dante was stolen from his family before his planet was destroyed. He was raised as a warrior, an assassin, theif, and other talents. After he learned all he could, he killed his captor/trainer and now runs the business of taking jobs all around the universe. For a proper fee of course.

~~~~

Name: Aru
Race: Drehk
Home planet: Cusadrehk
Appearance: Humanoid in almost every aspect. Large hooves, much like a horses, for feet. Large talons like a hawks for hands and pure silver eyes.
Bio: When Aru was fourteen, his family was forced to flee from Cusadrehk because of the constant war. However, from the mass rush of people running around like chickens without their heads, Aru was separated from his family. He was soon found by the Paladin and has stayed with him, training to fight the League of Shadows and any who oppose the greater good.
Weapon: Claws
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:36 pm

Name: Angelo Rymic
known as: Grey
Race: Necolite, they are a race of legallism. one slip can bring you down.
Side: league of shadows
appearence: black hair that hangs down over his right eye, fangs, slanted catlike green eyes. his frame is slender and lanky, and his skin is pale.
Personality: the quiet but cool type, his IQ is off the charts, and his witt is as sharp as his tongue. he is quite sly, with a dangerous mind but is fairly weak in battle.
Bio: Grey is the second in command of the League of Shadows (LOS), even though he is one of the youngest members. He is often at the leader's side, as he cooks up his next crazy plot and is never seen without his trusted body guard. His past is as shady as he is, but it is said that he is an exiled prince...of course that is just a rumor.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:41 am

Name: Belus

Race: Crybacrevdan "KU-raae-baeah-ku-raeay-fu-deahn"

Appearance: Tall thin, green eyes, black hair that is shoulder length feathered with a razor and covors half his face. Wears's moderen emo style clothing

Weapon: a long double ended spear

alliance: undecided
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:41 pm

yay silver!! welcome aboard!!!!
uber glad to have you, all that is missing is a bio though.
faithfighter

Postby Josh Fisher » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:44 am

Yes I live....and I am back...with a new and improved aresenal of....wierdness

Name: Zero
Race: ???
home planet: ???
Appearance: Zero is a dark figure shrowded in mystery, he changes appearances constantly, but is normally seen as a tall figure, lanky, and wearing a black cape, around his neck, a regular Blue Jeans and T-shirt, help him fit in more, when he is in public....although no one has seen his true form
Bio: Frozen in a time capsul by an unknown warrior 985 years earlier, Zero remained hidden and sleeping in the great astroid belt. But he was awakened by the one named, "the master" and is now slave to do the master's bidding. He was only 15 when he was forzen, and even though he was frozen along time, his body still developed a large arsenal of skills and techniques that many have not seen, possibly from large doses of space radiation. He thrives where there is chaos and sees this new universe perfect for his growth in power, and is secretly awaiting the day he can break the "masters" hold on him....he is so deadly that many have nick named him "the Reaper."
Weapon: His techniques have surpassed many others before him, and he can basicly create weapons with his mind...such as blades, pistols, and the such...to make bigger and deadlier weapons he would need basic materials....his favored weapon is a scythe....
alliance: Evil, only because of the master's control over him....other wise he is undecided

Name: The Master
Race: VERY unknown
home planet: unknown
Appearance: 5' 9" wears a read hood and cloak, colored like that of blood, and wears a skull mask and a set of sturdy combat armour, that is as hard as diamonds and as un breakable as titanium. He/she has long blue hair, and yellow glowing eyes.
Bio: he/she is from a long dead race, whose name has been forgotten, and his/her planet was destroyed. Raised by evil aliens in the astroid belt, he/she discovered Zero after exploring the belt for food. When he/she realized the emense power that Zero had, he/she had no choice but to take control, and assume the role as "the master." he/she makes sure to use Zero to his fullest potential to gain what ever riches he/she desires, and will stop at nothing to control all life in the universe
Weapon: Two Samuria Blades that glow like lightening.
alliance: Totally and Utterly EVIL

Name: HoJo
Race: Human
home planet: Earth
Appearance: 5' 5" bussnesslike man, always carries a briefcase, and wears glasses. Shines his shoes and wears a standard black tie.
Bio: was on his way to work at the office one day when he was mysteriously transported to the planet of Malunsbar. He is so lost and confused that he has been hiding out behind an unknown building, living off the strange food that is scraps from meals. He desires only to go home, but soon realizes he must help the struggle for peace and Unity.
Weapon: his briefcase
alliance: Good

thats it...hope you like it
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 "Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth, So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless,"

God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me
Josh Fisher

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:18 am

Name: Aquinas
Race: Angel
home planet: none, is at home everywhere
Appearance: Looks human, except he has wings
Bio: (be as indepth as possible) Aquinas is an angel that is almost as old as the universe itself. He has fought many valiant battles against Satan and believes the Paladin may be necessary to save the universe from evil. He doesn't need sleep nor food nor water, in fact he hasn't slept since the dawn of creation--he didn't want to miss any more dawns that good.
Weapon: a sword made of celestial fire
alliance: good
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kiba-kun » Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:16 am

Josh! Welcome back to Paladin! I'm surprised you didn't bring Drakas or Brass back. We're still going with most of the old storyline. Great characters btw.

rocklobster, I like the character but it sounds far to much like a god-mode character. I have no problem with your character having wings, I'm sure there is some alian race out there with them, and I don't have a problem with your character being a Christian, but an Angel? I am going to have to say change your character some, however, faithfighter is the creator so it's actually her call as to wether to Angel's are allowed as a playable character. But could you atleast have a gender? I'm getting pictures in my head of a store display mannequin weilding a sword and chopping off heads.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:02 am

FISHBONE!!! *glomps you hard* I've missed you!!!!!!
your characters rock!! I love the "very unknown" and "totally and utterly EVIL" hahah!!! thats great.

hey Gurgi, aka RockL, interesting character, but I'm not sure about the whole angel thing. though the "he doesn't want to miss another dawn that good" line totally cracked me up. could we have him be maybe angel like instead of angel? that way he could have a weakness instead of being super powerful. as Kiba said he is kind of god-mod potencial. just a thougtht
faithfighter

Postby Josh Fisher » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:13 am

Kiba Kun: I may bring them in later, or at least one of them. ya never know with me sometimes

FaithFighter: *Glomps back* I've missed you more....good to finally be back....I cant wait to start RPing again
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 "Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth, So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless,"

God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me
Josh Fisher

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:48 am

I will consider joining this rp! ^^ Things are going to get busy as the convention I am selling artwork at comes closer, though.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Sparx00 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:05 am

I'm here!
Name: Jasaki
Race: Barakishi (bar-a-key-she)
Home planet: Torren 5
Appearance: What you get when you cross a Wolf, a White tigger ,and a human.
Bio: Jasaki is a member of a endangerd race only heard of. Till one day, a evil invaded Torren 5 And killed almost all of the race to use the Claws they had for weapons. As of now, Jasaki is the only Barakishi he knows is alive. But he knows that there are more of them out there, somewhere. He is now on a quest to find the last of his race. However he is haveing trouble trying to find someone that could help. When he trys to help someone, They end up runing away because they judge by outwardly not inwardly. But he is a kind person with a heart of gold. And even if things seem hard, he won't give up.
Weapon: Claws, Teeth, Short blade.
Alliance: Good
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby faithfighter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:11 pm

I can't wait either Josh!!!

oh yay Oneechan!!! I really hope you do *glomps*

SPARX!!! yay!!!! I'm glad you joined buddy, tis been fun rping with you! awesome character btw
faithfighter

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:30 pm

faithfighter wrote:FISHBONE!!! *glomps you hard* I've missed you!!!!!!
your characters rock!! I love the "very unknown" and "totally and utterly EVIL" hahah!!! thats great.

hey Gurgi, aka RockL, interesting character, but I'm not sure about the whole angel thing. though the "he doesn't want to miss another dawn that good" line totally cracked me up. could we have him be maybe angel like instead of angel? that way he could have a weakness instead of being super powerful. as Kiba said he is kind of god-mod potencial. just a thougtht

OKay, I'll downplay Aquinas a bit. I'll make it a her and a mortal who just looks like one. Can I give her the ability to heal and keep the sword? It just seems like the appropriate weapon for an angel to have.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby faithfighter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:46 pm

sure thing!! sounds perfect RL
faithfighter

Postby Veru » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:57 pm

Kiba will get mad so I dunno
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby faithfighter » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:59 pm

awww come on Ver you can stand behind me *is ready to defend*
faithfighter

Postby Sparx00 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:28 pm

faithfighter wrote: SPARX!!! yay!!!! I'm glad you joined buddy, tis been fun rping with you! awesome character btw

Thanks! ^^ So when do we start? :P
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 pm

Name: Aki
Race: Crybacrevdan "KU-raae-baeah-ku-raeay-fu-deahn"
Power: Aki can walk through walls and other soilds. He can also blend in with the suroundings.
Appearance: Tall and thin like his friend Belus. His eyes are purple and his hair is blue with purple streaks. He wears clothes much like a raver and loves to wear big sunglasses even at night.
Bio: Aki is a child hood friend of Belus. They kinda follow each other like brothers.
Weapon: Twin blades
Alliance:Undecided
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:31 am

hmmm not sure Sparx, I'll let you know

awesome character silver!
faithfighter

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:36 am

Hmmm, photoshopping a character takes some time >.>
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby silver_wolf454 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:43 am

OVO JADEN'S JOINING!? Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Sanctum Angel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:01 am

Name: Sol Baine

Race: Sulderian,

home planet: Suldera (Planet of Lost Souls)

Appearance: Dark skin, long scarf, lots of armor, black hair an a flame spirt follows him.

Bio: A traveling SoulArker looking for more lost souls he can take home and set free. Does look for friends from time to time.

Weapon: Soul Destroyers sword

alliance: undecided
Sanctum Angel

Postby Veru » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:01 pm

I'd like to join
when life gives u lemons squrit it into someones eyes and haul butt like never b4
Veru

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:05 pm

Veru, you have to think up a character, then you can join.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Veru » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:13 pm

I know but I need permisson!
Veru

Postby faithfighter » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:25 am

you don't need permission Ver I invited you *hugs* go right ahead. if you need help with your character send me a pm ok?
--
welcome Sanctum Angel!!! your character is very interesting, just make sure it doesn't get occult in it's magic and your expected
faithfighter

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:25 am

Hey faithfighter, I want to give my character the following powers:
telepathy--including the ability to tell whether someone is lying
flight (of course)
invisibility
transparency

I also wanted to tell you that Aquinas calls God "The Presence." I got that from DC Comics character Zauriel, who was also an angel.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:39 pm

Name: Ryuken Storm.
Race: A human like race known as the Mortor. They are extremely strong and have powerful unnatural abilities gifts applied to them.
Home Planet: Sorta
Apperance: Look at pic.
Alliance: Take a guess after reading his profile XD

History: Ryuken Storm is the emperor of his home planet. The most gifted of their kind that have a bloodline in his homeworld. Ryuken is a somewhat ruthless leader who spares little mercy to those who oppose him. His fighting style which comes from the royal bloodline is something that he rarely uses, however it is a incredibly powerful technuiqe. He is the first leader to have imprisoned every martial artist in the world and offered their freedom for the knowlegde of their fighting style. Hence he developed his own and fearsome technuiqe. It is said that he even killed his father to take his place as the strongest in that world. As the last standing of the royal bloodline, now that the civilisation is advanced enough to travel beetwen planets, he now face new challenges.

Personality: He is not used to negotiations, and he is ruthless to most who oppose him. He wants his race to expand and become even stronger. He is also extremely rich.

This one ok? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby faithfighter » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:02 pm

oooooh cool character Jaden! excepted.
hmmmm take a guess huh? hmmm I think he sounds good ;) juuuust kidding.
nice villian J
faithfighter

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying