Paladin

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Kiba-kun » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:14 pm

RockLobster, I originally said your angel character sounded far to much like god-modding but I've got over that because I know that you know not to. However, having four power, more than anybody else is just way to much in my book. I want you to cut out atleast one power. I don't care which but four is way to much. Thanks.
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:41 pm

I agree. sorry RL but it's a bit much
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:56 am

Name: Charcoal
Race: Conb
home planet: Sethekrd
Appearance: <In Picture>
Bio: Charcoal's family had a very uncomplicated sense of humor (hence his name) and was, to his most utmost comptempt, over protective of him and his brothers and sisters. For months he'd been forced to play life safe while under the very watchful eyes of his mother and father. Even a year ago, when he was officially an adult, his parents still obsessed over his life, making sure he didn't do anything dangerous. They even went so far as to not teach him how to control his power to change shape. When he learned the Paladin was on his planet, he snuck aboard his ship to leave.
Weapon: His ability to change shape into a larger cat, about the size of a tiger, and his claws and saber like teeth.
alliance: Good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:42 pm

ooo awesome character Kiba!! I like. kawaii cat!

BTW for anyone who wants another character (or is having trouble coming up with thier first) I have two parts I need filled. one is Grey's bodyguard and the other is a secret so you'll have to PM me if you're interested. So drop me a note if any of you want to know more.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby rocklobster » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:59 pm

Well, I'll just remove the transparency then.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby faithfighter » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:44 pm

thank you Gurgi!
faithfighter

Postby Jingo Jaden » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:01 am

This rpg gonna launch soon? :)
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Kiba-kun » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:34 am

Just sent it to UC last night.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 pm

thanks Kiba!! you rock co-gm ^_^
faithfighter

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:56 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby faithfighter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 pm

thanks UC!!! so find of you!!!
alright guys it's started *various fanfare in the back ground*

Plus both positions have now been filled (thanks to the wonderful Josh Fisher and Sparx00), but if anyone would still like to contribute in this way send me a pm I still have more characters you can be.
faithfighter

Postby Sparx00 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Name: Camangi (nick name-Cam)
Race: Kishara (key-sha-ra)
Home Planet: Hijin
Appearance: Lizzard like in from, But smart as a human. Mutch like a lizzard man.
Bio: Not mutch is known about him. He was trained in his people's kung-fu style, Then disapered right after he finished.
Weapon: A Bow staff, Basic magic.
Alliance: Good

How's that?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby faithfighter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:42 pm

perfect! thanks Sparx!!!
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:54 pm

Name: Axirar Shademark
alliase: Ari
Race: Dushtak
home planet: Uitha
Appearance: dark skin, with white hair that is cut to her shoulders. She is quite beautiful, but she hids this normally with a hooded cloak. she wears ranger like clothing (I mean the loan warrior kind not the don't start forest fire variaty), slender in frame and her features are very sharp and defined.
Bio: Ari is the youngest daughter of the Emporess of Uitha. the Dushtak people are cruel and very knowledgable in the ways of fighting and torture. they hate all other races, and fight to kill always. they are quite clever and have gained the reputation of one of the most dangerous races in existance.
Ari however is not like them at all. trouble followed her her whole life on Uitha, as she would not comply to thier evil ways. finally she rebeled to save the life of an innocent person, but her own family tried to kill her for it. she fled and now is on the run from them. her heart is greatly trouble as she has no idea where to go or what to do. she is greatly confused.
Weapon: slender, long sword
alliance: undecided
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:55 am

Ok y'all, here is the list of players and their characters. I'm setting it up as

Player:
Character (Allias or nick name) -- Race -- Planet

Kiba-Kun:
Dante/Aru -- Furral/Drehk -- Vinnym/Cusadrehk
Charcoal-- Conb -- Sethekrd

faithfighter:
Angelo Rymic (Grey) -- Necolite -- (You need a planet, zooky)
Axirar Shademark (Ari)-- Dushtak -- Uitha

silver_wolf454:
Belus-- Crybacrevdan -- (You need a planet)
Aki-- Crybacrevdan -- (Again, you need a planet)

Josh Fisher:
Zero/The Master/Hojo -- ???/Unknown/Human -- ???/Unknown/Earth

rocklobster:
Aquinas-- Angel -- None

sparx00:
Jasaki-- Barakishi -- Torren 5
Camangi (Cam) -- Kishara -- Hijin

Sanctum Angel:
Sol Baine -- Sulderian -- Suldera

Jaden Mental:
Ryuken Storm -- Mortor -- Sorta
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 pm

wow Kiba thank you *beaming smile* this was a really sweet surprise. thanks a ton! *hugs*
faithfighter

Postby Josh Fisher » Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:30 pm

Name: Brass
Race: Cyborg (half robot half Necolite
Side: LOS
Hair color and length: A 4-inch green mohawk
Clothing: a black cloak, under which is armour engraved the LOS emblem
Weapons: he is mainly a hand to hand combatant but is an excellent sharp shooter so carries a sniper rifle at all times.
Personality: The protective type. He is sworn to protect many people and will give up all things to ensure their saftey.
Bio: He was killed 2 years ago, but the LOS discovered a way to bring him back, by fusing his body with robotic parts. He is now a cyborg, and is glad to be back. His first assignment after being brought back was to guard Grey with his life. And he has taken this job seriously. He and Grey grew up together and were great friends. Although Grey has changed over these two years, Brass is still determined to defend his old friend.
Ecclesiastes 11:9-10 "Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth, So then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless,"

God is bigger than the boogie man, he's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV. God is bigger than the boogie man and he's watching out for you and me
Josh Fisher

Postby faithfighter » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:02 pm

oooo I love your character Josh!!! he's perfect!
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:23 am

Name: Flyan (just Flyan, he has no surname)
Race: Mortor
home planet: Sorta
Appearance: fair blonde hair, and slender, short frame. his eyes are blue with flecks of gold.
Bio: Flyan has lived most of his life with a kindly old woman named Eliana. Though they were not related she dearly loved him as her own child. His past before coming to live with Eliana at the age of 8 is a secret, one he does not devulge easily. When Eliana died suddenly when he was thirteen, Flyan realized it was time to go search out his past. with this in mind he has been seeking out Ryuken Storm, the only living tie to his past.
personallity: intelligent, keen, quick, and caring.
Weapon: dagger, long bow
alliance: good
faithfighter

Postby WeilderOfMeteor » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:21 pm

hey faithfighter guess who's back..... i was woundering if i could jump into this RP of your cause it seems like my kind of RP. well if there is a spot for me just let me know.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Famous Quote by Blake Barker (me) the world is my TV and i have the clicker

Buy Guild Wars and Joins my clan Choas Legion

WeilderOfMeteor

Postby faithfighter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:12 am

yay!! *Jumps up and down and glomps you*
of course you can join!!
if you need help jumping in or a recap or anything just pm me k? *glomps again*
faithfighter

Postby WeilderOfMeteor » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:48 pm

sweet so here is my char.

Name: Bayne Doombringer

Race: Valdosian

home planet: Valdos

Appearance: Bayne's apearance is that of a humans except for a fewkey details. as a valdosian, Bayne was born with tatoo like markings on his torso. he is also naturaly fit, stands about 6'3'', has short silver hair, and peircing blue eyes.

Bio: Bayne was born into a world plauged by war. biomechanical aliens from an unknown oragen came to Valdos to wage war for unexplained reasons. Bayne was quickly raised in the art of war and battle and soon matured into one of Valdos's greatest fighters. Bayne looks forward to the day he shuts down the mechanical being once and for all

Weapon: a black bladed, two handed sword handed down generation to generation in his family. Bayne's last name comes from this epic blade: Doombringer

alliance: good

hope this is ok
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

WeilderOfMeteor

Postby faithfighter » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:55 am

perfect!!!!
welcome abourd WOM!
faithfighter

Postby WeilderOfMeteor » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:57 am

sweet i'm going to read every thing that has happened so far and jump in where i think is a good place to.

WeilderOfMeteor

LOS ranking system

Postby faithfighter » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:06 am

I don't know if anyone is actually going to care :lol: but I was thinking about this so I thought I would share it with you all.

LOS has 3 rankings. Soldier, Oppritive and Noble.

soldier
is the lowest rank, they mostly just fight when numbers are important. most of them have never even seen Boone, but they would die for him in a second. they are his brunt force and nothing more.

Oppritive is a very broad rank. they are the higher ups of the orginization. they either work by themselves or with a small group. they are giving the tasks that require skill. some of the higher oppritives even have a lot of sway in the LOS itself.

Nobles
are the highest ranking officers of LOS. they normally have LOS in thier liniage. they are among Boone's inner circle and have the most sway.

Grey is a noble who works most often as an oppritive (aka going off by himself on certain missions) even though he is second in command and tecnicly doesn't have to
faithfighter

Postby faithfighter » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:37 pm

Name: Jai'valin
known as: Jinx
Race: Harki'tal
home planet: Remos
Appearance: jet black pin straight long hair, deep narrow green eyes, fair complexion, slender shaply form. short
Bio: Jinx is an oppritive for LOS, she was sent to work with the King of Malbursan when he swore alligance to LOS. She is a sly and cunning vixen. Her temper is fiery and her tongue is quite sharp.
Weapon: she is a gifted empathy. She can not only know your inner feelings, but minipulate them.
alliance: evil, pure evil

Name: Polaris
Race: unknown
home planet: unknown
Appearance: short, thin, pale child. his eyes are blank and pupiless, completely white through and through. his hair is a soft platinum blonde giving him a ghostly appearence.
Bio: Polaris is silent most of the time, his voice tenative when he does speak. but behind the innocence of his appears is great power that is all the more dangerous because of the natural underestemation of him. he is always at Jinx's side and rarely speaks to anyone unless directly spoken too, and sometimes not even then. Little is known about his past or where he came from. but he has been with LOS most of his short life and holds no fear for the normally terrifying nobles of LOS...including Boone himself.
Weapon: his mind is his true weapon. he is able to see glimpses of the past just by touching an object conected to it. for instance he could touch a sword and remeber the battle it was used in. he also has a mild telekenisis to protect himself but it is not very strong
alliance: unknonw though he is used by the forces of evil
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:42 pm

Name: Kiki von Kandy
Race: Robot
home planet: Thentriatus
Appearance: <In picture>
Bio: Kiki was created for an unknown purpose other than to sing and capture the hearts of all organic and robotic life. Don't love her yet? Just wait till you hear her sing.
Weapon: Unknown
alliance: Possibilities for both.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby faithfighter » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:35 pm

edit to Polaris's bio
his power is echo projection now. so forget the other stuff. lol
faithfighter

Postby Nami » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Umo.. FF-chan, I was wondering.. if I might be able to join? I know this is really late into the RP.. but perhaps you could possibly use another player? ^_^ If not I understand! Thanks ^^
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby faithfighter » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:27 pm

absolutely!!! I'd love to have you aboard!!!! thank you so much!!! if you need help joining in just send me a PM and I'll get you caught up on the important stuff!
faithfighter

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying