*pokes mic* This thing live? hello?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

*pokes mic* This thing live? hello?

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:49 pm

Sooooo.....what to say, what to say? Sorry I've been gone for so long. It's been a long time. Far far longer then I would have ever hoped to be away. Though, it sadly looks like I was gone for to long. hmm. I miss so many of you all. Hope everyone is doing well. Life can be a crazy thing you know. But I'm glad to see people are still active here, if in spurts that is. haha

What happens when a blue ship crashes into a red ship? Both crews become marooned. XD
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Re: *pokes mic* This thing live? hello?

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:40 am

Dereeeeeeek. Months late but I hope you're still checking in occasionally. Good to see you!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who