Hello

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hello

Postby Starfish & Coffee » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:20 pm

Greetings! Starfish here, named after a song by Prince.

This is the first anime forum I've been involved in for a while, and for somebody who has an admiration for anime and religion this looks like a nice place to be in. :)

I come from the Isle of Man; live near the coastline where it opens my mind seeing all the blue and waves. I should point out I'm not a Christian but a philosopher who has deep respect for Christian values along with spiritual matters. My background is agnostic having studied theology from secular institutions which helped form a path for me to head down.

I won't go into much detail here, but I'll do a post in the near future outlining my beliefs, I want to know everyone else here first.

My favourite anime includes:

Madoka Magica
Haibane Renmei
Made in Abyss
Black Lagoon
K-On!
Ouran Host Club
Hosoda Mamoru Films
A Silent Voice
Your Name

Ask me anything you want here or PM, I'd like people to know about me better so it clears up potential misunderstandings. Thank you! :n_n:
Starfish & Coffee

Re: Hello

Postby shooraijin » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Welcome. A very creative username.

Agnostics are perfectly welcome; just be advised that we discourage theological debates and that the official view of the board is exactly what it's named. That said, I hope you enjoy your time here.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Who's Who