Are You New Too?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Are You New Too?

Postby BlazingFire30 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:14 pm

hello peoples of caa! im pretty new, especially since ive never been on another forum before :sweat: so if anyone has tips for me that would be appreciated! and i was kinda nervous starting a new topic cause i didnt know exactly what i was doing :hits_self so i saw that there was a lot of topics on different new people so if you dont want to start a new topic then you can say something here :P soo yeah thanks bai
BlazingFire30

Re: Are You New Too?

Postby shooraijin » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:15 am

Welcome. Never been on another forum? This is a good place to get started.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:19 am

Welcome aboard! :) tell us a bit about yourself; what are your favorite anime so far?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby IPv4 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:26 pm

3 different emojis, hmmm............
IPv4

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Hello, and welcome.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Welcome to CAA! You seem to have a pretty good handle on the site so far. As for tips, it's really not that complicated; just find topics in the various sub-forums that pique your interest and post in them. And even if you did "mess up" somehow, we're a friendly bunch, so we wouldn't get mad. :)
Zeldafan2

Postby BlazingFire30 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Wow, i just now looked and thers tons of messages ok... wow thanks! Ive only watched one anime (sao)... it was good but not so good... and currently im watching moribito and its pretty good... sooo yeah thanks!
BlazingFire30

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 am

Blessings Blaze (not sure if this name fits XD). CAA is actually my first forum, too. And don't worry that you have watched only one. We can give you some good suggestions for anime :grin: If you want to ask me or the others something, feel free to do so. :)
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Sundown » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:28 am

Zeldafan2 wrote: And even if you did "mess up" somehow, we're a friendly bunch, so we wouldn't get mad. :)

All of us 'mess up' online at some point. ;) It's part of being human.

Welcome to CAA. I think you'll enjoy your stay here, though the forum is a bit quiet at the moment.
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby CharlesQBanks » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Greetings friends! I can relate to you sire, for I too am new. Not to forums, but to this one, and I am simply ecstatic to have found a place for Christians to share their love of anime, a medium through which God can speak to us, and through which we have the opportunity (with His wisdom and temperance) to listen, and connect to Him in it. And to each other. I feel reallly strongly about that, and am excited to talk with you all of you in future. My favorite anime at present, is Trigun. Now to end in the most weeaboo way possible, Hajimemashite, and God bless!
CharlesQBanks

Postby shooraijin » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:41 am

Charles, feel free to create a new thread for yourself if you like. Welcome to CAA.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to Who's Who