Official Introduction

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Official Introduction

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:26 am

I am here since a while ago (around a month) and it was rude for me to just start writing without properly introducing myself. That was silly, so please forgive me for this :sweat:

So here we go:

My name is TheChocolateGamer, (TheChocolateG and TCG also, depending on the site) I'm currently 15 years old and I was born in Dupnitsa, Bulgaria. My interests are: video games, anime, music and recently football (or soccer if you are from the USA).

I was saved by God this year during a period of my life feeling lost. Since then I have lived more peacefully and more joyfully than before. Note that I'm not an Orthodox Christian. I was saved by grace. :angel:

I started watching anime last year (I have watched Bakugan and Imazuma 11 on CN before that thou). The anime that made me watch anime as a hobby was Clannad. Other respected anime by me are: Charlotte, Plastic Memories, Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?, Non non biyori and others :)

Feel free to ask me any questions :thumb:

May the Lord bless you all! :n_n:
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Re: Official Introduction

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:56 am

Heyo there~! Nice to meetcha :) I'm panda. It's great to see new faces around this place. I watched clannad as a kid with my sister and fuuko was always my favorite.
Favorite musical groups?
Favorite books (if you're a reader)?
Hope you enjoy CAA~!
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Hello to you too panda :) I don't think I have a favourite character :sweat: Fuuko is still kawaii thou :angel:

1. No, I mostly listen to game soundtracks. (BANNERS - Shine a Light is from FIFA 16 Demo)
2. Except the Bible and student books I don't actually read books.

Thank you and God bless you :) :) :)
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:52 am

TheChocolateGamer wrote:Hello to you too panda :) I don't think I have a favourite character :sweat: Fuuko is still kawaii thou :angel:

1. No, I mostly listen to game soundtracks. (BANNERS - Shine a Light is from FIFA 16 Demo)

Game soundtracks are great~! :D I personally listen to allll the final fantasy and kingdom hearts ones, I've also got a soft spot for bioshock infinite.
Ah, well that's cool still~ I'm a big reader myself, when I have time lol
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:23 am

Panda4christ:3 wrote:
TheChocolateGamer wrote:Hello to you too panda :) I don't think I have a favourite character :sweat: Fuuko is still kawaii thou :angel:

Game soundtracks are great~! :D I personally listen to allll the final fantasy and kingdom hearts ones, I've also got a soft spot for bioshock infinite.
Ah, well that's cool still~ I'm a big reader myself, when I have time lol

Bioshock Infinite - one of the only mainstream video games that I know absolutely nothing about (except probably for the protagonist's companion and one creepy Easter Egg) I know Bioshock 1 thou.
I can listen to the soundtrack of the Tropico series (one of the only game series made in my country BTW :sweat: ).

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby Sundown » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:25 am

Hello and welcome! I've always wanted to visit Bulgaria, such a beautiful country. One of my major goals is to travel through Europe. There's so many places I want to visit.

Clannad was one of the first series I watched - definitely one of my favorites! What video games do you play?
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 am

Sundown wrote:Hello and welcome! I've always wanted to visit Bulgaria, such a beautiful country. One of my major goals is to travel through Europe. There's so many places I want to visit.

It hadn't crossed my mind that anyone in CAA would know Bulgaria. :lol: You are very welcomed :)

Clannad was one of the first series I watched - definitely one of my favorites!

What about Charlotte? Do you have any slice of life, romance and/or comedy suggestions? (I'm bored)

What video games do you play?

I like to play strategy (like Sid Meier's Civilization) and government simulation (like Democracy) games on my own. When my little brother comes here (he lives in Sofia), we like to play on the PS3. One game we play often (that is a full game, because the others we most play are demos) is Little Big Planet 1. Willing to buy Little Big Planet 2 or 3. When I play with my cousin (he lives in Dupnitsa just as me and is a little bigger than my brother but smaller than me) we like to play: FIFA 16, Uncharted 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas 1. I also like Tropico (a game series made in my country, funny enough :sweat: )

If there are any more questions, don't hesitate (even personal ones, because I trust you guys :) )

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby Sundown » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:17 am

I'd want to know what geography class someone took if they didn't know about Bulgaria. :D

Never watched Charlotte, in fact I'd never even heard of it until now. I'll check it out sometime. :)

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions; none of those are genres I watch. *shrug* Romance and comedy are incorporated into series I like, but they aren't the main element. I stick to magical girls and gunslinger, lol. You might want to ask in the Anime Recommendations thread in the Anime forum.

Never knew Tropico was made there, that's pretty cool! I like strategic games as well - the Fire Emblem series and of course good old-fashioned chess. Unfortunately I haven't played any of the games you listed; my family mostly sticks to games on Nintendo consoles. I do, however, own the Rainbow Six novel, and am hoping to read it over the summer. :)

What's your favorite book of the Bible so far? Mine is Matthew.
"Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you will get neither." C.S. Lewis
Sundown

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:41 am

I'd want to know what geography class someone took if they didn't know about Bulgaria. :D

Probably Non-EU, I suppose :grin:

Never watched Charlotte, in fact I'd never even heard of it until now. I'll check it out sometime. :)

Good, because you are about to watch a great anime. WARNING: many feels...........you have been warned

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions; none of those are genres I watch. *shrug* Romance and comedy are incorporated into series I like, but they aren't the main element. I stick to magical girls and gunslinger, lol. You might want to ask in the Anime Recommendations thread in the Anime forum.

It's actually good you have a different viewpoint than me :) I don't want everyone to watch my genres.

Never knew Tropico was made there, that's pretty cool!

El Presidente: ''Good''

I like strategic games as well - the Fire Emblem series and of course good old-fashioned chess. Unfortunately I haven't played any of the games you listed; my family mostly sticks to games on Nintendo consoles. I do, however, own the Rainbow Six novel, and am hoping to read it over the summer. :)

Interesting.

What's your favorite book of the Bible so far? Mine is Matthew.

Song of Songs, due to my romanticism. The poetry is nice and the symbols are top-notch. My second choice is Jonah (pretty comforting for me).

Questions: What version do you read the Bible,(mine are NIV and BPB) and do you know websites where I can talk to the other children of God? :)

P:S Beautiful avatar :n_n:

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Belated welcome to the belated introduction. By the way, I just wanted to say it's been nice having you around thus far. Even without a proper introduction you've given a very good impression of yourself.
Have you seen Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 am

Belated thanks! Thanks for the compliments and thank you for entertaining me (in a good sense :) ). I was honestly going to ask jokingly: ''What is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle?'', but I didn't want to offend you, because I though it is your favorite anime. Then again I have never seen, nor heard , nor smelled, nor tasted, not touched this anime before (I saw you wrote it on another post, but just that). It is tempting thou (because it has romance in it). It may not be mainstream, but you know what they say (they probably don't): mainstream goes down the stream. :thumbsup:

Edit: The name of the anime is a little shorter, but I may try the manga, even thou I almost don't read magna

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby Sundown » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:12 am

TheChocolateGamer wrote:It's actually good you have a different viewpoint than me :) I don't want everyone to watch my genres.

The world would be a boring place if everyone had the same viewpoints! It wouldn't hurt me to touch something outside my preferred genre, though - I've found a few good books that way.

Questions: What version do you read the Bible,(mine are NIV and BPB) and do you know websites where I can talk to the other children of God? :)

I prefer the NKJV, though I've also read parts of the NIV and NAS. They're not bad; I just think the wording in the NKJV is more eloquent.
Christianforums is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, though I'm sure there are more out there.

P:S Beautiful avatar :n_n:

Thank you! Sakura Kyoko is one of my favorite characters. :)

What are your hobbies? I'm interested in a little of everything, but I mainly enjoy traditional / digital art, Western horseback riding, reading, and ballet / modern dance. (Though I no longer attend classes due to a lack of dance studios in my area.)
Sundown

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:02 am

The world would be a boring place if everyone had the same viewpoints! It wouldn't hurt me to touch something outside my preferred genre, though - I've found a few good books that way.

I hope I would become more open to new experiences, while not damaging my faith :/

Thank you! Sakura Kyoko is one of my favorite characters. :)

Madoca Magica....hmmmm. I have heard many good things about this anime, but due to my reason above, I can't watch it (due to the psychological horror). But seriously, gorgeous avatar (I'm a sucker for bishoujo)

What are your hobbies? I'm interested in a little of everything, but I mainly enjoy traditional / digital art, Western horseback riding, reading, and ballet / modern dance. (Though I no longer attend classes due to a lack of dance studios in my area.)
[/quote]

Gaming (mostly on my phone), watching anime, thinking about anime, thinking about ideas of anime in my head, football (soccer), fantasizing about future marriage, seeking happiness. Yep this is what I do all day.

I love anime art most. God has given the Japanese a BIG talent :) I wish I had a horse (would be riding it all day long). I'm not surprised you dance ballet and that's original :thumbsup:

Favourite genres of anime? Mine are: moe, romance, comedy and drama.
Are you married? Do you have any children? How old are they?

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby Sundown » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:37 pm

TheChocolateGamer wrote:I hope I would become more open to new experiences, while not damaging my faith :/

You'll find a balance as you grow and mature in your faith. :)

Gaming (mostly on my phone), watching anime, thinking about anime, thinking about ideas of anime in my head, football (soccer), fantasizing about future marriage, seeking happiness. Yep this is what I do all day.

I love anime art most. God has given the Japanese a BIG talent :) I wish I had a horse (would be riding it all day long). I'm not surprised you dance ballet and that's original :thumbsup:

Favourite genres of anime? Mine are: moe, romance, comedy and drama.
Are you married? Do you have any children? How old are they?

Sounds like fun! How long have you been playing football?

Though I don't draw in the style myself, anime artists are very talented - there's so many different styles to choose from, and despite their similarities no two are ever the same.

I haven't seen many anime series yet, but from what I have I like fantasy and science fiction, as well as space westerns like Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. Most series I've watched have a touch of comedy, drama, and slice-of-life in them as well.

No to all three questions - I'm only 18. :) I'm not sure what it's like over in Bulgaria, but in the U.S., marriage at my age is uncommon. I'm not sure if I ever want to fall in love, either, I'm not exactly romantic. I guess if I find a guy, great - if not, I'm fine with that too. :n_n:

Do you have any pets?
Sundown

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Sounds like fun! How long have you been playing football?

I started taking interest in football somewhere last month, actually.

I haven't seen many anime series yet, but from what I have I like fantasy and science fiction, as well as space westerns like Trigun and Cowboy Bebop. Most series I've watched have a touch of comedy, drama, and slice-of-life in them as well

Oh and slice of life(forgot to add it). I never liked space anime, and. I don't like fantasy, because I like realism in anime :)

No to all three questions - I'm only 18. :) I'm not sure what it's like over in Bulgaria, but in the U.S., marriage at my age is uncommon. I'm not sure if I ever want to fall in love, either, I'm not exactly romantic. I guess if I find a guy, great - if not, I'm fine with that too. :n_n:

Whoops, didn't saw you were younger. :sweat: I hope I didn't shocked you much. I'm an airhead since childhood. *embarrassed* No it's not like that in Bulgaria. I I just didn't saw your age in the profile. Sorry again. You don't have to marry or fall in love (God never said you have to). But if you find one, I hope you will have a great one. :)

[url][/url]
Do you have any pets?

No, but I had a parrot, four dogs and two cats in my lifetime

― Reign

-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

TheChocolateGamer

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:58 pm

TheChocolateGamer wrote:Belated thanks! Thanks for the compliments and thank you for entertaining me (in a good sense :) ). I was honestly going to ask jokingly: ''What is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle?'', but I didn't want to offend you, because I though it is your favorite anime. Then again I have never seen, nor heard , nor smelled, nor tasted, not touched this anime before (I saw you wrote it on another post, but just that). It is tempting thou (because it has romance in it). It may not be mainstream, but you know what they say (they probably don't): mainstream goes down the stream. :thumbsup:

Edit: The name of the anime is a little shorter, but I may try the manga, even thou I almost don't read magna

Haha, don't worry about offending me. It takes a lot more than disliking my favorite anime to do that. But I do recommending giving it a shot. The anime and the manga both are wonderful in my opinion. And I don't think you'll regret it. Then again you might. That's always a possibility. Except when it isn't. Yeah I have no idea what I'm saying now. I'm sleepy.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Who's Who