Live from the Kitchen, Chef Hedgie!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Live from the Kitchen, Chef Hedgie!

Postby ChefHedgie » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Good evening one and all! :n_n:

My name's Chris, a.k.a "Hedgie" around the 'net. A name given to me affectionately from one of my artist friends. I've known about CAA for a while, but thought I'd finally post.

It's been interesting for me to try and find friends from BOTH sides; it's hard to find Christian friends who like anime, and it's hard to find anime lovers who are actually Christian. At least locally. So, hopefully I'll get along with some different people here. :)

I'm a proud Canadian, been here all my life. I totally love my city and a lot of the events that go on around here. I'm currently a freelancer - I tend to just do P/T small jobs here and there whenever I can find them. There's a long story behind why this is, but if you want to know more, you can just have a chat with me. :P

My favourite animes at the moment are: Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, .Hack//sign, The Cat Returns, Whisper of the Heart, and Rumbling Hearts (Along with Sonic X!). I also read Kitchen Princess.

If there's anything else you wish to ask, please go ahead! I look forward to learning more about everyone I can! ^_^ Take care and God bless! :D
ChefHedgie

Return to Who's Who