Howdy Yall

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Postby WhiteÃ…ngel » Mon Jun 30, 2003 7:39 am

Hey bro,

Sorry I have been off the pc a bit lately. Sundays are pretty busy for me..

If you read all the threads you will see that we have meetings in a chat room on the old msn area once in a while to get it organized...
http://groups.msn.com/caa
This has info on what is going on also and sketches and stuff.

I droped my connection or could have filled you in, but I beleive Ash said they have a recap here..

http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=367

anyway.. check out everything and see where you can fit in.. I think you could probably help me... I want to help push out some background stuff for them.. I think you would be well suited for this.

Talk at ya later.. YIM if you want..
WhiteÃ…ngel

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:37 am

Like WhiteAngel mentioned, there's stuff over at msn that isn't easily obvious anymore. Also, there are things in the works that don't appear on the boards here. For example, I'm writing the script for some of the stuff later on in the Pilgrim's Progress manga. (I'm appalled at how much I'm ending up with... it could be about five issues)

But you're right, the ball needs encouragement to get going. Feel free to use your talents to help out.
uc pseudonym

Awesome

Postby Pistis Koinonia » Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:44 pm

That is so awesome guys... and gals. :P I see a true desire to honor the Lord by providing your time and talents. That is what He desires. Obedience, not sacrafices. And to that end we have been commanded to tell the world. And you all are working towards doing just that. I applaud you for that. Let the Lord work in your first, then He will be able to work through you. I will definetly check out the links you have so kindly provided so that I can see more of what anime is all about. Thank you so much my dear brothers and sisters. Be deligent in your work. Be on your guard, for the devil roams the earth like a lion looking for easy prey to devour. Embrace your troubles. For they build perserverence. Perserverence builds character, and character builds faith. And with faith we have hope. To believe in the things that are unseen. God bless you all.
My dear brother, I am counting off the days to my visit and I so look forward in coming to see yall.

Just Live It,
Soup

P.S. Texas Aggies Football Rulez!! :dance:
Pistis Koinonia

Postby Pistis Koinonia » Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:49 pm

Oh just one last thought. Has anyone discussed or tossed around the notion of putting together a centralized conference? A meeting of the minds, so to speak. Not only could much work be accomplished.. but it would be one heck of a fellowship.

Just Do It,
Soup
Pistis Koinonia

Postby Ashley » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:02 pm

*laughs* Oh, I have often dreamt of it. In fact, I let my daydreams get carried away, and envisioned a great big building with the letters CAA on the side and a schnazzy office with a never-ending supply of frappucinos for myself. And Steve the muffin-fetching boy was always courteous...uh, anyway.

Well, one leeeettle problem with that. I know I speak for a good chunk of the group in saying that most of us are still teens, so getting around to anywhere would be kinda tough. Plus, I'd have a fun time explaining to my parents why I needed to rent out a confrence room for a weekend or two for an online group. Two, well...location, location, location. Sure, lotsa us are Texans, but we have members all over the world. Although, if it was in Houston, I'd be able to give Noz that tour of NASA like I promised. Still, it was good thought, but for the next few years (at least til I'm out of high school) I think it's gotta be put on hold. Heeey, we ARE working on CAA t-shirts though, so if you guys go to a con, who knows? Ya could meet someone from the boards.
Ashley

Previous

Return to Who's Who