naf26

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Postby Ashley » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:21 am

Are you honestly suprised?
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:41 am

It's still mean; so that's not an excuse.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Rashiir » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:45 am

Now I understand why they say, "Don't mess with Texas"
Rashiir

Postby naf26 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 12:45 pm

For cryin' out loud, how did my who's who turn into this.. this horrible thing?! :comp: :rant: :comp: :rant: So anyway, it's cool. And I'm a Texan, so, whatevuh.
Hey, y'know, I was thinking how all of the Ninja Turtles have Renaissance artist names, so I made a yellow mask for myself and called myself Pablo (Picasso), the fifth TMNT! Cowabunga, dudes and dudettes!
naf26

Postby inkhana » Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:03 pm

*whispers to Naf* Shhhh...the Steve will hear you...

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby naf26 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 4:37 pm

say what? What'll happen?
Hey, y'know, I was thinking how all of the Ninja Turtles have Renaissance artist names, so I made a yellow mask for myself and called myself Pablo (Picasso), the fifth TMNT! Cowabunga, dudes and dudettes!
naf26

Postby inkhana » Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:52 pm

Dreadful...horrible things...we dare not speak of them...*winks at Steve* Aw, I'm just kidding. :)

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby shooraijin » Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:04 pm

Hey, all you Californians (milly, st.pete, oldphil, eire, et al.), we'd better team up before they gang up on us too. :sweat:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby naf26 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:07 pm

hey dudes, I'm not anti-other-states, ya know. I don't even live in Texas anymore, and what's more, I talk like a surfer! hehe... so don't worry, we ain't plannin' nothing, y'all. Whooops, let one slip.. heh heh..
naf26

Postby naf26 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:45 pm

And where is Ashley's who's who? It diskapeered... I'm so confuddled. But that's normal.
naf26

???????????????????

Postby andyroo » Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:48 pm

Check out the archives. It's probably there if not on one of the forum pages. http://www.christiananime.net/forums/archive/index.php
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby Ashley » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:51 pm

Ashley

Postby uc pseudonym » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:21 am

I wonder... what causes some threads to suddenly inflate into all sorts of... unmentionable things. Don't worry, naf26, it happened with mine, too. I haven't read this thread until now because it was so long... in retrospect I probably shouldn't have. We seem to have some mock state pride going on, don't we?
uc pseudonym

Previous

Return to Who's Who