Orange Marmalade

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Orange Marmalade

Postby courtliza » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Does anyone here watch the K-drama Orange Marmalade? Is it worth getting into? I watch the first 3 episodes and stopped because I was confused when it changed timeperiods.
courtliza

Re: Orange Marmalade

Postby Cianter » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Hello, courtliza! I'm so glad someone else on here watches K-dramas XD I'm on episode 6 of Orange Marmalade, so not that much farther than you, but I'm really enjoying it, I've just been too busy to watch it the last few weeks. Of course I love historical dramas so this is right up my alley, but it certainly was an odd turn to suddenly take. To be honest I hate that they used the whole amnesia thing, I've never been a fan of that, but I can see some really good setup with the time jump and would recommend continuing because so far the time jump is awesome ^^ A bit off topic but I as just wondering because I was watching them at the same time, did you see School 2015? It's really good if you end up not liking Orange Marmalade and want a new drama to watch :)
Cianter

Re: Orange Marmalade

Postby courtliza » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:26 am

Cianter wrote:Hello, courtliza! I'm so glad someone else on here watches K-dramas XD I'm on episode 6 of Orange Marmalade, so not that much farther than you, but I'm really enjoying it, I've just been too busy to watch it the last few weeks. Of course I love historical dramas so this is right up my alley, but it certainly was an odd turn to suddenly take. To be honest I hate that they used the whole amnesia thing, I've never been a fan of that, but I can see some really good setup with the time jump and would recommend continuing because so far the time jump is awesome ^^ A bit off topic but I as just wondering because I was watching them at the same time, did you see School 2015? It's really good if you end up not liking Orange Marmalade and want a new drama to watch :)

I have not seen School 2015! I heard it is good one though. I am currently watching Secret Garden (I'm almost finished with it). Does School 2015 have a happy ending? I cannot watch dramas where the main characters don't end up together, it makes me too depressed haha.

What are some of your favorites?
courtliza

Return to General Entertainment