Iron Man 3

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Iron Man 3

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 31, 2013 6:09 am

Didn't see a thread for it, so I thought why not start one?
I loved this movie. Lots of action. Iron Man was awesome. Mandarin was a decent villain.
rocklobster

Re: Iron Man 3

Postby mechana2015 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:56 am

Saw it a while back, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to Avengers 2 to see where they go with everything.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Fri May 31, 2013 8:33 am

Oh hey I didn't know Iron Man was an anime when did that happen.

Actually that is a lie I did know Iron Man recently got an anime, but it is actually called Rise of Technovore and I'm pretty sure this thread is not referring to it.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby goldenspines » Fri May 31, 2013 8:58 am

Moved to General Entertainment from Anime, because I'm pretty sure this thread is talking about the recent movie that came out. XD

I saw it, I enjoyed it. Pepper Potts>>>>>>everyone else.
goldenspines

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 31, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks for that, Goldie.
rocklobster

Postby DecooPunk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 pm

It was epic. I luff movies with lots of exploding stuff <3
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I still don't get why the President couldn't of just flown away by himself, since he was in a suit and all :/
DecooPunk

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:07 am

DecooPunk wrote:It was epic. I luff movies with lots of exploding stuff <3
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I still don't get why the President couldn't of just flown away by himself, since he was in a suit and all :/

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Because the suit wasn't programmed for him to be able to use it, like how Rhody wasn't able to use any of the other suits.
Banana Lobster

Postby Winry » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Banana Lobster wrote:
DecooPunk wrote:It was epic. I luff movies with lots of exploding stuff <3

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Because the suit wasn't programmed for him to be able to use it, like how Rhody wasn't able to use any of the other suits.

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Didn't the bad guy hijack the Iron Patriot suit on the airplane though? Maybe somehow they disabled it?
Winry

Postby Banana Lobster » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:42 pm

Winry wrote: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Didn't the bad guy hijack the Iron Patriot suit on the airplane though? Maybe somehow they disabled it?

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Did they? I don't remember that part. But afterwards Rhody was still able to use to suit, and I don't think he had time to reprogram it. Oh, I know, maybe they did hijack it, but they didn't erase the part of its programming that allowed Rhody to pilot it.

And I forgot to say this in the last post, but Pepper was awesome in the end. :thumb:

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Anyone else think it would be awesome if Tony only stabilized the serum, so she still has the powers it gave her?
Banana Lobster

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:49 am

Banana Lobster wrote: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Anyone else think it would be awesome if Tony only stabilized the serum, so she still has the powers it gave her?

That could be awesome and:

SUPER EXTRA COMIC SPOILERS -Also possibly Avengers 2
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: In the comic this is what happens. Tony stabilizes the serum and uses it to develop a nanomachine ironman suit that lives in the air around him and inside of his body. Pepper also becomes a iron suited hero called Rescue.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Yuki-Anne » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Yeah, that was a good movie.

Here's a question: Which Iron Man film did you think was the best of the lot?
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm

lol, for someone who hasn't seen the movie yet, this is hilarious to "read". It's like the spoilers page. :lol:
I look forward to reading what all you guys have written once I've actually watched this.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby SierraLea » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:14 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:lol, for someone who hasn't seen the movie yet, this is hilarious to "read". It's like the spoilers page. :lol:
I look forward to reading what all you guys have written once I've actually watched this.

My sentiments exactly. Now I'm definitely going to see it!
SierraLea

Postby marro1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 am

It was okay, but they should have made Mandarin like they do in the comics, besdies that, it was really good.
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Return to General Entertainment