Switched at Birth

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Switched at Birth

Postby Sheenar » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Anyone watching Switched at Birth? I just got into this show --my friend and I have been watching it on Netflix --we are at episode 7 of the first season.

I really am enjoying it! I love that a mainstream show is teaching the general public about Deaf culture, issues, ASL, etc. Pretty cool! Plus, it's a good show! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Re: Switched at Birth

Postby Winry » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 am

I really like this show too! There is an episode from this most recent season where nearly the entire episode is just ASL and no talking (well at least the audience can't hear the talking). I thought that was pretty cool.
Winry

Re: Switched at Birth

Postby Sheenar » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:47 am

Winry wrote:I really like this show too! There is an episode from this most recent season where nearly the entire episode is just ASL and no talking (well at least the audience can't hear the talking). I thought that was pretty cool.

I saw that one! Really enjoyed it. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to General Entertainment