[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra- Trailer - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra- Trailer

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra- Trailer

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Nickelodeon just put up a trailer for The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra!

Enjoy, Airbender fans.
Cognitive Gear

Postby CrystalChalice » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 am

*spazzes out*

That trailer. Is. FREAKING AWESOME!
Next year can't come any sooner!
Whatever the season in life, the RIGHT attitude makes all the difference.

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:1-2

"Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might; you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about the friends whom you loved for as long as you live."
The Third Rule of Fairy Tail

"Mistakes are not shackles that halt one from stepping forward. Rather, they are that which sustain and grow one's heart.
Mavis Vermilion, Fairy Tail

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
Avatar Aang, The Legend of Korra
CrystalChalice

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:52 am

NICKELODEON HATES JAPAN! T_T

I can't watch it.

EDIT: I found it on youtube. I LOVE it. I love that it looks like they've allowed the technology in their world to progress, as well as the clothing styles. The music and concepts tie it together with Avatar: TLA, but the technological progress in the world is going to give it an entirely different feel, and I LOVE THAT.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Sheol777 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah I am super-excited for this series!
Image........... My Deep Space Nine Podcast ........... My Anime List...........
Sheol777

Postby Sheenar » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 am

My Flash plug-in crashed again. :(

Will have to try to watch later.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 am

If this doesn't explain what became of Azula and Ozai and where Zuko's mom is then I'm afraid I will be giving it a miss. :I
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 pm

[color="Plum"]Finally, I see a trailer. I like the animation. I can't wait any longer.:grin:[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Kitsune » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Ooooh! I remember reading an article about the series quite a while ago, it's awesome to finally see a trailer for it! And it looks great!
[color="Red"]Jim Butcher has forever corrupted my mind! ...and I have absolutely no problem with that 8D[/color]
Kitsune

Postby Wolf-man » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:39 am

O_O HOLY CRAP!!!!! I thought this show was cancelled!!! There hadn't been any news on it in like a year and now they give us a trailer! So freaking awesome!!!! I can't wait for this show. Any idea when it's going to start?
I really like the idea of having the increase of technology with the increase of time. I really like bending in a city. So cool!
Wolf-man

Postby GeneD » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 am

It looks cool, although I would have liked a little more informative footage as opposed to all the cool fight scenes. Anyone else get the idea that Korra has only mastered water and fire yet?
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby CrystalChalice » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 am

GeneD (post: 1492654) wrote: Anyone else get the idea that Korra has only mastered water and fire yet?

Korra has learned all of the elements except Airbending, which is why Tenzin (Aang's son) is/will be teaching her.

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."

"Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might; you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about the friends whom you loved for as long as you live."

"Mistakes are not shackles that halt one from stepping forward. Rather, they are that which sustain and grow one's heart.

CrystalChalice

Postby ChristianKitsune » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 am

Sooo pretttyyyy...
I want to see it. But it will be even longer for me since I don't have TV ^^; unless Nick like streams it or something.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Stavie » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Can't wait for this! I only wish it was going to be a full show like The Last Airbender was and not just a mini-series. Regardless, I won't complain about them giving me more Avatar.

Also, I'm pretty sure Nick will stream each episode on their site weekly. I can't see why they wouldn't, since they did with the original Avatar.
Stavie

Postby Yuki-Anne » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Wait, it's only a mini-series? Fart. :(
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby GeneD » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 am

As far as I could see a 26-episode season is planned. Much shorter than the first but I would hardly call it a mini-series.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:53 am

Awesome!

Right at the end there that guy sounded like Sokka, is he a bit part or a regular?

Shame if it's only 26 episodes.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 pm

When I first saw the trailer I was STOKED! The animation is beautiful, a slight step up from the first series (and that was already pretty good). Looks even MORE anime-ish, which I like. That city looks beautiful, steampunkish. And Korra, our heroine, looks REALLY COOL and also REALLY PRETTY. The premise sounds very interesting. And WHOA! Toph had a DAUGHTER??? Her character will be Chief Bei Fong of a metal-bending police force. Sweet!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Looking forward to this. Korra herself looked pretty awesome. The trailer didn't give much detail on what the series would be about, though. We know Korra is the heroine, but who/what is she fighting? And I wish there was a release date. :l
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:12 pm

OHMYGOSH! I can't wait for Nickelodeon to show this! *Gets overly excited*
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby CrystalChalice » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 pm

MomentOfInertia (post: 1493948) wrote:Right at the end there that guy sounded like Sokka, is he a bit part or a regular?

The guy there is Bolin. He's gonna be a member of Korra's Team Avatar with his brother Mako.

CrystalChalice

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Cool. 'Team Avatar' wouldn't be the same without someone like that. ":o THE AVATAR!" XD
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Return to General Entertainment