Hall of Game awards

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Hall of Game awards

Postby rocklobster » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 pm

GRR! Crappy Network is doing it again. Have you folks heard about the stupid Hall of Game show coming in two weeks? This is a CARTOON channel, not a ESPN for kids channel. I wouldn't be surprised if Adult Swim becomes the only animated thing left. Mark my words, anime's days on Crappy Network are numbered, as well as anything else animated. Enjoy your Adventure Time, Young Justice, Generator Rex, Ben 10, Star Wars Clone Wars, and Symbionic Titan while you can, folks. Soon those will be gone, and Crappy Network will be come the new Moronic TV.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nate » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 pm

I keep seeing ads for it. For some reason, I thought it was done already. XD

And I kinda doubt they'll get rid of all cartoons, at least as long as those bring in ratings... Not that I've studied this kind of thing, of course.
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Davidizer13 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Network executives do stupid things to get more money. Film at 11. And coming up next: Is water really wet? The answer may surprise you!

Honestly, Rocky, just wait it out. CN still shows cartoons 95% of the time, they'll be making new ones (and good new ones, at that) for the foreseeable future, and the live-action stuff is failing as fast as they put it out. If it takes a while for them to wise up about it, then so be it - go flip through the Netflix catalog for a while or something while you wait. It'll only be a matter of time.

(Also, Adult Swim's had its own forays in live-action, as far as I've heard, so the argument that it's somehow stayed "clean" is invalid.)
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 am

Yes, but this is how it starts. Moronic TV started with The Real World and then went downhill from there. Now, when do you find music videos on Moronic TV? How about next to never!
And Nate, I'm not alone. Go on youtube and type in "cartoon network rant". You'll find at least 20 videos by people who are equally ticked off at Crappy Network's decisions.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 am

You don't have to watch them though. Just pretend it's a cartoon on that you don't like.

LOL, Nate xD
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Nate » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:18 am

rocklobster wrote:You'll find at least 20 videos by people who are equally ticked off at Crappy Network's decisions.

Oh man, twenty? I'm sorry for doubting you. As we know, one angry video equals a billion people, which means 20 billion people are angry at Cartoon Network. I guess they're in trouble after all.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Cognitive Gear » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:28 am

Eh, TV channels will do whatever brings in the viewers, and apparently sticking to cartoons isn't bringing in viewers like it once did.

I don't see the problem with a network changing their programming in order to stay afloat financially.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Return to General Entertainment