NEw To This!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

NEw To This!

Postby Grandia24our » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 am

Hello My name is Chris, Here's my blog. http://ccc87.blogspot.com/ Feel free to check it out and If you like what you see feel free to follow.

http://about.me/Cgcomicman

Thanks. Any question I'll try my best to answer. talk to you soon!
Grandia24our

Postby alma » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 am

Hello and welcome!

I do have questions, but only one comes to tired brain right now. How did you found CAA in the world wide web?

Glad you have come to join us!
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 am

Welcome! What are some of your favorite anime and manga if you don't mind me asking? xD
TopazRaven

Postby Grandia24our » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Hello and thanks Alma I found CAA awhile ago in 2008. I would read the anime reviews. I wanted a Christian perspective. This is my first forum also so I'm pretty excited! thanks again. how did you discover CAA?
Grandia24our

Postby Grandia24our » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

TopazRaven wrote:Welcome! What are some of your favorite anime and manga if you don't mind me asking? xD

this post just got Awesome! haha I really like that TopazRaven. Some of my favorite anime /manga are. Last Exile Blue sub 6 cowboy bebop I like ghibli movies but my favorite movie is laputa castle in the sky. Manga, I just got done reading town of evening calm country of cherry blossoms. Thats all I can think of right now. Summer wars was a current one I just saw. It's amazing! What are some of your favorite anime/manga/disney ;D
Grandia24our

Postby Atria35 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:37 pm

YAY! I'm so glad to see someone enjoyed Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms! (I so need to repost my review of it in the new review system!) What made you finally decide to join the forums? Do you like the new review system?
Atria35

Postby Grandia24our » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Atria35 wrote:YAY! I'm so glad to see someone enjoyed Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms! (I so need to repost my review of it in the new review system!) What made you finally decide to join the forums? Do you like the new review system?

When you repost your review let me know I'll like to check it out. I wanted to be apart of a community who shares similar interests / to see what's on people minds. Also to see what I can offer to the community. I do like the new review system, it seem easier to navigate through. what about yourself?
Grandia24our

Postby Atria35 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:47 pm

^ I did earlier today. I didn't go into much detail, but it's now up.

I joined because I just like active anime forums. Christian... non-Christian... it's just that so many of the ones I come across aren't half as active as this one!

I also love the new review system. I was really disappointed in the old one because there were so few titles. And the reviews having to be approved by the mods before posting? They'd never see all the shows and manga that all the members had seen! So this way you get multiple viewpoints (good because I heartily disagreed with some of the reviews posted on the old system) and a better idea of the content. I highly approve.
Atria35

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:24 pm

[quote="Grandia24our (post: 1507439)"]this post just got Awesome! haha I really like that TopazRaven. Some of my favorite anime /manga are. Last Exile Blue sub 6 cowboy bebop I like ghibli movies but my favorite movie is laputa castle in the sky. Manga, I just got done reading town of evening calm country of cherry blossoms. Thats all I can think of right now. Summer wars was a current one I just saw. It's amazing! What are some of your favorite anime/manga/disney ]
Well what can I say, I am pretty awesome. :cool: Lol, I'm just kidding. xD

I don't really read much manga being the lazy thing I am, but I rather enjoyed Fruit's Basket and the Kingdom Hearts II manga.

As for my favorite anime Wolf's Rain, Fruit's Basket, InuYasha, Axis Powers Hetalia, Durarara, Ginga Nagaraboshi Gin/Ginga Densetsu Weed, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kimba the White Lion/Jungle Emperor and Naruto are probably among my favorites. I need to watch more anime....:lol:

Favorite Ghibli films are Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service and The Cat Returns.

Favorite Disney movies are The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Aladdin, Tarzan, Atlantis and many many more. xD
TopazRaven

Postby Grandia24our » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 am

Atria35 wrote:^ I did earlier today. I didn't go into much detail, but it's now up.

I joined because I just like active anime forums. Christian... non-Christian... it's just that so many of the ones I come across aren't half as active as this one!

I also love the new review system. I was really disappointed in the old one because there were so few titles. And the reviews having to be approved by the mods before posting? They'd never see all the shows and manga that all the members had seen! So this way you get multiple viewpoints (good because I heartily disagreed with some of the reviews posted on the old system) and a better idea of the content. I highly approve.

I just read it! (your review) it's a very beautiful manga. I like how simple and elegant it is.(story/ design) I didn't really care for the glossy paper it was printed on though. However you still feel like you're holding/reading something special. Nice reviews on your blog also. That's good to know. I agree also. How did you start writing reviews?
Grandia24our

Postby Grandia24our » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 am

TopazRaven wrote:Well what can I say, I am pretty awesome. :cool: Lol, I'm just kidding. xD

I don't really read much manga being the lazy thing I am, but I rather enjoyed Fruit's Basket and the Kingdom Hearts II manga.

As for my favorite anime Wolf's Rain, Fruit's Basket, InuYasha, Axis Powers Hetalia, Durarara, Ginga Nagaraboshi Gin/Ginga Densetsu Weed, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kimba the White Lion/Jungle Emperor and Naruto are probably among my favorites. I need to watch more anime....:lol:

Favorite Ghibli films are Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service and The Cat Returns.

Favorite Disney movies are The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Aladdin, Tarzan, Atlantis and many many more. xD

Aww The Cat Returns, Great movie! Durarara is fun I need to finish that show already. How is Wolf Rain? I wanted to get into it more but, at the time I was in college and I didn't watch much anime.(didn't watch t.v) Princess Mononoke is bananas! that was the first Anime I was allowed to rent. When I was a kid, from the anime section. Great film. thanks for sharing btw.
Grandia24our

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 am

No problem! Wolf's Rain was great, though a bit depressing I'll admit. It was one of the first anime I watched while actually knowing it was an anime. xD As a warning in case you decide to pick it up again it can get a bit bloody. Not to terribly graphic. Just expect splashes of blood and bloody wounds on the characters during fight scenes. There is also quite a bit of killing in the last few episodes so be prepared. Other then that it's a rather intruiging show and follows some interesting themes.
TopazRaven

Postby rocklobster » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 am

I guess this is an intro thread, so...
:hug: Welcome to CAA!
Would you like a jelly baby?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Grandia24our » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

thank you for the greeting! :D what's up?
Grandia24our

Return to Computing and Links