[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
My Flickr Photostream - Time Frozen, Captured Beauty - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

My Flickr Photostream - Time Frozen, Captured Beauty

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

My Flickr Photostream - Time Frozen, Captured Beauty

Postby Destroyer2000 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm

This is a link to my Photostream. As many of you know, I have an interest in photography, and this link holds some of my more recent shots now that I have improved a great deal.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64738645@N05
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm

There've been a few updates since last time, and here is the proper link to the site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phearn/
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Return to Computing and Links