Card Reader Issues

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Card Reader Issues

Postby ST. Attidude » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 am

So my SD card slot on my multicard reader drive bay is no longer working... :(

What especially stinks is that its a decent factory device too: with a microphone port, a headphone port, and 2 USB ports.

I was thinking about replacing it with a similar drive bay, except the ones I came across so far have less external USB Ports if any at all. And I can use all the ports I can get, what with every portable thing having USB connections and all. I only have 6 USB external USB ports on my computer, and it would be nice to keep this number...

In case this is important, my computer is a Dell Inspiron 546.
Does anyone know of a multi card reader drive bay with 2 USB ports or do you think I should settle with a multi-card reader hub?
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Return to Computing and Links