Children of the iOS!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Children of the iOS!

Postby TheMewster » Wed May 18, 2011 4:16 am

I heard Apple is going to release an iPhone 5. Anyone excited! Anyone actually getting it?
Also, does anyone here already have an iPad, iPod, or iPhone? If so, post about your experiences with it here! God bless.
BTW:Posting this on my iPhone 3GS.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby abbyjenna » Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm

i have an iphone 3gs! and i love it! except for the bad service inside my house!
abbyjenna

Postby Xeno » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I have an iPhone 4, got it back in October. I do not plan on upgrading to the iPhone 4s when it comes out later this year, and in 2012 when the iPhone 5 is released I'll think about it, but I've always been a BlackBerry user at heart and after seeing the BlackBerry Bold 9900 I could probably be convinced to go back over to what I know and love.

As far as other iOS devices go, I don't have an iPad (as I see no purpose for one in my life) and I only have an iPod Classic 80GB which I rarely use. I'm an Apple user and fan, but not to the point where I buy everything they make just because it's made by them.
Xeno

Return to Computing and Links