Issue with my Bamboo tablet

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Issue with my Bamboo tablet

Postby ST. Attidude » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Lately my cool zoom touch wheel on my Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet has not been working at all :(

As far as I know, the zoom in/out functions are assigned to the touch wheel, but it acts as if its function-less now...

Figured that I give this shot and ask if anyone might have a clue what's wrong or have a trick up their sleeve to resolve this error?...
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:49 am

Have you checked the driver to see if it:
1. Is installed
2. Has become uninstalled
3. needs an update
4. Has set the wheel to something useless

#2 sounds odd, but a few versions of windows have habitually uninstalled wacom drivers.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1423383) wrote:Have you checked the driver to see if it:
1. Is installed
2. Has become uninstalled
3. needs an update
4. Has set the wheel to something useless

#2 sounds odd, but a few versions of windows have habitually uninstalled wacom drivers.

This.

Speaking from experience, Windows and Wacom don't always play nicely....and usually a driver update, or a re-install does the trick! :thumb:

Just go to Wacom.com and go to the services page and look up your model's driver download :)
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby ST. Attidude » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Hmm...that sounds pretty plausible. I think I'll try re-installing it first...
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Return to Computing and Links