[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Anime Angels Relaunch - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Anime Angels Relaunch

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Anime Angels Relaunch

Postby Keely » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Recently Anime Angels has undergone a huge transformation and has become a social networking platform in addition to offering its previous content of anime reviews, articles, fanart, message boards, mangazine and other items.

We do hope that you'll stop by and see what we have to offer - and join up too!

http://www.animeangels.net
Love it seems made flying dreams so hearts could soar . . .
Keely

Postby rocklobster » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:36 pm

I already know about this, but I'm glad you have it working.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Am I the only person that's having trouble accessing the site? I know my internet connection ATM isn't the fastest, but even so, it's either not loading or taking an inordinate amount of time.
Atria35

Postby Keely » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 pm

It's working fine for me Atria - are you still having problems? What browser are you using?
Love it seems made flying dreams so hearts could soar . . .
Keely

Return to Computing and Links