So... I want to uninstall or move Audition

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

So... I want to uninstall or move Audition

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:06 am

Adobe Audition from my CS2 video suite is taking up over 5 precious gigs of my harddrive space... I've used it a total of one time if you don't count the time I wanted to just record something and found out that without expensive recording equipment, it was impossible to record anything on Audition (have since gotten Audacity and couldn't be happier)

I recently RAN OUT OF HARDDRIVE SPACE while watching a movie on Netflix... Yeah... I was looking for the biggest offenders, and audition ranked in as the biggest single program... And I can't seem to get caches and such to go to secondary drives, meaning I can't burn DVDs, I can't watch movies on netflix, Photoshop sometimes crashes because it runs out of scratch disc space... Even if that wasn't the case, though, I feel over 5 gigs of uselessness would be nice to eliminate...

Problem is, you can't deactivate a single program... Is it possible for me to offload this to a DVD temporarily and move it back when I need to deactivate my production suite to move to another machine? Or something? If I just delete it, I get the feeling I won't be able to deactivate the thing properly... I desperately need harddrive space... Any ideas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Computing and Links